Has anyone done any gender prediction tests?

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
I'm so excited!!!! I've been having girl vibes from day one... I know it's all for fun and "not true" but I have just done the ring test and the baking soda test and both were indicating girl!!!

The weird part is I just got done reading this article on gender predictions (which got me started on this kick) and they said the ring test is accurate because of something in our skulls... now I'm the biggest skeptic EVER so I rolled my eyes at this, but then they continued to say for people to test this theory on people around them... by doing the ring trick over their heads... so to make my own experiment and make it as accurate as possible, I put my 18k white gold diamond wedding ring on a price of thread and tied it to a 2x2 board.. that way you can sit or lay under the unmoved ring and I couldn't influence the sway of the ring.. so I tested it out on my skull, the ring started circling... hmmm, interesting.. so tried my dh, it went in a line.. I even tried both my dogs, same results the girl circled , the boy went in a line... NO WAY!!!! so for funsies I latest down under it with the ring about 3 inches from my belly where I found baby with Doppler and wouldn't you know it started moving in circles.... then I made dh lay under it, nothing..... absolutely weirdest thing ever... anyone tried it?

Now the baking soda test I just did for fun also, I haven't read any scientific anything, I think it really is just an old wives tale but if anyone else has an idea let me know...

Anyone else tried these tests??? Or any others I might want to try? I am going to do the intelligender test right before Christmas Eve, I can't do it right now because I'm still on progesterone and they say you have to wait if you are on that... and don't have sex for at least 48 hrs... again I know it's all for fun... but that's just what I'm doing, I'm having fun... and even if I find out it's a boy I'll feel just as blessed to have a baby in the end!!!

I've never even heard of these! I did the online test thing. Mixed results with that. 50% chance of boy and 50% chance of girl. Go figure.

i am totally with you on this one lol.
i have done the ring test, circles :)
i have done the baking soda test, apparently girl,
i have even done the red cabbage test for fun! and apparently a girl too LOL.
For some strange reason i also have the name Phoebe going through my head... i am pretty sure i am CRAZY.
But i already have a girl and 2 boys, so maybe another girl would even things up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->