Has anyone else got a racing heart?

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
This started 2 days ago where my heart feels like it's racing all the time. I went to the doctors yesterday and my blood pressure was fine and the doctor listened to my heart and said everything was ok.
DH said he's researched it and its common to have a racing heart when the placenta is being formed. I daren't look on google because I'll just worry myself and think I'm having a heart attack.
I still can't help but worry, especially at night when it's all I concentrate on.

Does anyone else have/had this?

Your heart has to work harder when you are pregnant, to pump more blood around your body to the growing baby. Try not to worry, it's normal x

Definitely normal. I've had like a few seconds where this has happened. But like Claire says, it's very normal as the heart is working harder x

Normal had it 1st tri with #3 got it again i hate it with palpations and asthma playing up it aint nice

Sounds like maybe this is normal, based on others' comments, but I did recently read that a racing heart can be a symptom of a thyroid problem (I think overactive rather than under active, but I could be mistaken).

hi yes I also have this im 10 weeks and went to docs to get checked out also and all was normal

Yeah, this is normal. I had it in my first pregnancy, and I have it again this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->