Has anyone else had these symptoms?

iwa

Reaction score
Hey there! Been TTC since October 2012 and had a chemical last month.

Doc said I looked fine and had nothing to worry about, could continue TTC. I am due for AF between now and the 26th.

I was feeling really hopefully because I have been spotting tiny bits here and there for about a week, and there was a dip in temperature earlier this week I though might be an implantation dip.

Yesterday though I started running a fever, max it went up to was 101.4 but it lasted through the night and I couldn't get any solid sleep. My skin was also very tender and my lower back was aching. When I checked it before I tried to sleep again it was at 100.8 and after I got some sleep it was at 98.4.

I also had a migraine and I thought it could all be due to a surge of estrogen because I have had fever and migraine because of taking combination BC before and had to switch to POPs because of it.

In addition I have been constipated and, sorry if tmi, had hemorrhoids.

Starting to second guess the estrogen thing now though because I have an ear ache as well so maybe I just caught something.

Is this something anyone has experienced and got a BFP or is my body just going wacko right now?

Ah man I forgot about the frequent potty trips, almost every hour. But that was during the fever and I was also extremely thirsty and drinking more than usually so that is probably why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->