Has anyone else had this? Going CRAZY!!

Laura27

Reaction score
Hi ladies, as some of you know...my husband and I agreed to start trying after our wedding in September, I came off the pill in August and my periods went back to normal straight away. Well since then he's decided he wants to wait another few months (which i'm less than thrilled about) so we've been using the pull out method from October. Now my periods have completely disappeared. When i came off the pill I went straight back to a regular 32 day cycle...so I was due on around the 21st of November....and nothing. I'm so confused and upset...is it possible for stress to stop periods?

What if they never come back lol!? Should I go and see the doctor? :cry:

Don't worry! Periods are funny old things, sent to try our patience!!

Even though your cycles came back they will probably still be a bit iffy, as you might still have hormones from pill left in your body and it may take a wee while to regulate properly..... OR there may be other reasons it hasn't shown up. Stress, lifestyle, all sorts of things can disrupt your cycle..

I was 10 days late this month and worried constantly because I was getting BFN's.. then eventually AF arrived.. so relieved but think the stress and worry about why I was late made if worse iykwim??

Hang in there, try to relax (easier said that done i know) and the evil witch will turn up soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->