Has anyone else

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
I keep getting a fasting feeling like my heart is beating very fast. A feeling of dizziness while sat down & a blue spinning circle that pulses in my vision.. Do you think this is reason for concern? Also when I wake up in the morning my vision is very blurry almost like I'm going blind for a few minutes then it passes 😕 anyone else?

I would suggest getting checked to be on the safe side :)
But yes I had this a lot around the same time, I nearly fainted at least seven separate times, in shops, the park, at home etc. I was checked and nothing was wrong, but I wouldn't leave it long just in case!

I would suggest getting checked to be on the safe side :)
But yes I had this a lot around the same time, I nearly fainted at least seven separate times, in shops, the park, at home etc. I was checked and nothing was wrong, but I wouldn't leave it long just in case!

It's doesn't feel like I'm going to faint tho. I have fainted loads. My vision doesn't go speckley. It's just the 1 circle it's quite large. Random

It's hard to explain its like I can see my pulse in my eye.. If you get me lol

The pulse in eye thing happens to me if I stand up too fast, but not if I'm just sitting down. I would mention it to your doctor or midwife.

My midwife asks me at every visit if I've had headaches, blurry vision, or dizziness, I think they are signs of pre-eclampsia, better to mention it I'd say!

Thanks ladies, my hands have swollen so much I had to remove my wedding rings. I will mention it. I have weekly visits as I do suffer with pre e & eclampsia in previous pregnancies. Which all resulted in induction. Just wondered if anyone thought maybe I was over reacting?

No you're not overreacting, follow your gut! Always better safe than sorry! :thumbup:

I would get it checked out for sure hunni!
See I have that but I've got a condition called pots. But with your history of pre e it's better to be safe xx

I keep feeling dizzy, boiling hot, palpatations, numb arms. I'm assuming I'm slightly anaemic especially as all I want to so is chomp on ice ! Maybe your anaemic ?

Irons fine in fact more than fine. I will go tomorrow when I take the kids to school to see what's happening.
Thanks ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->