has anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Siyren

suddenly looked through what they've bought little one, and been completely shocked at how much is there?

Yes ha ha I didn't even realise and there is more on the way x

Yes, I didnt even start shopping until last month and they have way more than what they should !!!!

Yep

Oh is gonna kill me on christmas eve
he thinks they have 6 presents each (because they got expensive things) but so far they have 14 and I still have a few things I want to get them !! lol x

Yes, I just got them all out to take a photo and there is definatly more than their should be!

umm yes my ensuite bathroom is full u literally cant get in hahaha

YES!! I have started to give the stuff to other people to give to her we have so much lol xXx

mine have way to much but still add to their collection! Im dreading the wrapping tbh

Yes. but in my head she still needs more! :rofl:

I think this all the time :haha::haha:

Plus I have noticed everything you write, I am like that sounds so much like me :haha::haha: Great minds and all that :thumbup:

:xmas13: i shouldnt be allowed out at christmas. i go into over drive, im like a big kid. currently watching jack frost grinning away to myself like a cheshire cat cause im too excited! xx

Yeeessss!!! and i added it up which was the worst thing ever seen as though we set a budget of £150 and ive basically spend double :|

lol ive counted how many she's got and i almost died, i didnt think it was that much, and there's still stuff to come from family !

Far too much here! and I'm still buying, i've just ordered another 3 things!. It's like a impulsion, how do i stop?????????????????.

I said I was done weeks ago and this week alone I've bought 6 things :blush:

Yep Callum's limit was £150 or 15 presents, whichever came first...welllll 25 presents later and way over budget.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"