Has anyone ever booked an early private scan?

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I know everyone does it but I am in a worry. I've been looking online for a scan that they can do from 6 weeks onwards. I've found a place about a 20 minute drive away from me and it is £50. Do you think they are worth it?

I had bleeding early on in both of my other pregnancies so I'm thinking I'm probably going to have it again and would just like a bit of reasurance. Do you think I'm mad?:blush:

i dont think your mad. i know its expensive but i am a worrier too and if it gives you peoce of mind its worth it!

Do you think I'm mad?:blush:

No I know some people have paid alot more than that....It will be worth it for your peace of mind...but I would try to wait till 7 weeks as I had a scan at 6 weeks & they couldnt see anything but a week later & I was able to see a HB...good luck let me know how you get on!! Elle xx

Thanks guys. I am going to book it after Christmas so as not to tempt fate and I would think they won't be able to get me in till after new year so I'll be 7 weeks then. I'm such a worrier:blush:

:rofl:im sure its totally natural i know when i get pregnant i will worry constantly!its probably your maternal instinct kicking into overdrive!

Lol I think its an amazing idea, I would totally book at a scan once a week if they only cost me £50, well maybe not every week, but every other week, it would stop me being so paranoid all the time. Goodluck they are amazing, it will be the size of a peanut by then. I have my 12 week scan in an hour, so exciting xx

I had a private scan at 7 weeks (thought I was 9weeks but turned out only 7) and paid £50 too, worth every penny. So glad I did it it was amazing seeing the heartbeat I'm having a Nuchal scan on Christmas eve which I have to pay for as NHS don't them.

Lol I think its an amazing idea, I would totally book at a scan once a week if they only cost me £50, well maybe not every week, but every other week, it would stop me being so paranoid all the time. Goodluck they are amazing, it will be the size of a peanut by then. I have my 12 week scan in an hour, so exciting xx

Oh good luck hun. Let us know how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->