• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

has anyone ever used ELF cosmetics website?

highhopes19

Reaction score
hi has anyone used ELF cosmetics?

there really cheap so im a bit unsure on what the quality will be like etc :shrug:

but i have seen the site reccomended in a few mags. :thumbup:

:flower:

yes some is nice, some is crap!

I agree with Blah... google products before you buy and you'll probably see reviews in beauty blogs etc so you can get a rough idea of what stuff is decent or not. Some stuff is really worth it for the money xxx

I got a loaqd last week and I'm really impressed with it:)

Some of their eye shadows are really lightly pigmented but their nail polishes and darker shadows are nice. I've used their concealers before and they are decent for the price, nothing spectacular but if I feel the need to be cheap they're a good go-to place.

The studio and mineral lines are the ones you wanna go for. The nail polishes are really good too. Everything else is pretty crap to be honest.

ivve used it before. got a ton before my wedding and still have alot. i like it, its ok for the price. better than wet&wild or bonney bell crap.

nail polishes are good...but the eye shadows are kind of crap, as they tend to cake up when your eye lids get oily. i dont like that.

I use their stuff and i like the lip glosses and the foundation sticks,i really like those as they are so quick and convenient to use,have never given me any spots and has a nice fragrance to thier stuff too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->