Has anyone experienced an amniotic fluid slow leak before?

Thanks ladies it’s great news no waters are leaking just a big amount of discharge eeewww thank goodness for that though. Cervix is closed baby looked great on the scan and we are having boy number 4 super excited and looking for add to enjoying the rest of my pregnancy!!

Oh good !!! I am so happy to hear this. Been coming on to check for updates !!!

How awesome! I was so worried for you. Glad everything looks good and congrats on your boy!

oh how wonderful! I'm so glad everything was ok. Congrats on boy #4!

Thanks ladies I am super super relieved!!! it was my birthday yesterday as well so it was a nice birthday present :) we are so excited to be having another boy to add to our bunch and even more happier that he is perfectly healthy!!

Thanks ladies I am super super relieved!!! it was my birthday yesterday as well so it was a nice birthday present :) we are so excited to be having another boy to add to our bunch and even more happier that he is perfectly healthy!!

So glad all is well and you can relax now :hugs: . So what did the Dr's say about the pads being positive ? :hugs:

They said that they turn blue from normal discharge!!!! Which is ridiculous no where on the pack does it mention that so I wouldn’t be trusting them

They said that they turn blue from normal discharge!!!! Which is ridiculous no where on the pack does it mention that so I wouldn’t be trusting them

That would make the test inconclusive then :shrug:. Oh well at least you've got the all clear and baby is healthy :hugs:

Yeah I definitely won’t be using those pads again! Although my midwife in town here said that did a different test to her she would have done a more updated one but I’m sure they were right and everything is fine. The fluid levels in my scan were good so no one is concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->