Has anyone experienced this b4... 10dpo i praying im not out

Alora_1

Reaction score
Hi everyone, first time poster, DH and I have been ttc for the past 2 years.

I am currently 10dpo with a confirmed ovulation via U/S last wed. 23rd. Horrible ovulation pain and EWCM and im doing vaginal bbts

Ovulation following a temp rise to 97.9

1-5 dpo cramping and bloating with temps ranging from 98.1 to 99.1 and sore nipples

6 dpo bbt 98.5 cramping with super sharp pains on the left side with sore nipples, bloating and fatigue

7 dpo i had temp drop of .3 with a bbt of 98.2 ( thought i was forsure out

8 dpo temp rise back .3 to 98.5 many on my symptoms have gon mild. Late that afternoon i started having this throbbing pulling and burning sensation on my left lower uterus (like right on my pubic bone and hip bone) and that continued all night

9 dpo didnt get much sleep because of the pulling in uterus. Bbt 98.5 while at work i went to blow my nose and got a nose bleed and i havent had a nose bleed in years. Later that night wemt to the movies with DH and was craving jalapenos cheese and popcorn ( and i dont eat hot foods) my husband thought i was crazy. After the movies we went to the store and saw flavored jalapeno ranch chips and it made me alil queasy. Tested that day and BFN.

10 dpo tested again this morning BFN again. BBT was 98.5 again.

My question is has anyone ever had symptoms followed by 3-4 days of flat temps and got a BFP? Am I crazy

Hi everyone, first time poster, DH and I have been ttc for the past 2 years.

I am currently 10dpo with a confirmed ovulation via U/S last wed. 23rd. Horrible ovulation pain and EWCM and im doing vaginal bbts

Ovulation following a temp rise to 97.9

1-5 dpo cramping and bloating with temps ranging from 98.1 to 99.1 and sore nipples

6 dpo bbt 98.5 cramping with super sharp pains on the left side with sore nipples, bloating and fatigue

7 dpo i had temp drop of .3 with a bbt of 98.2 ( thought i was forsure out

8 dpo temp rise back .3 to 98.5 many on my symptoms have gon mild. Late that afternoon i started having this throbbing pulling and burning sensation on my left lower uterus (like right on my pubic bone and hip bone) and that continued all night

9 dpo didnt get much sleep because of the pulling in uterus. Bbt 98.5 while at work i went to blow my nose and got a nose bleed and i havent had a nose bleed in years. Later that night wemt to the movies with DH and was craving jalapenos cheese and popcorn ( and i dont eat hot foods) my husband thought i was crazy. After the movies we went to the store and saw flavored jalapeno ranch chips and it made me alil queasy. Tested that day and BFN.

10 dpo tested again this morning BFN again. BBT was 98.5 again.

My question is has anyone ever had symptoms followed by 3-4 days of flat temps and got a BFP? Am I crazy

I am with you on this one! I am 10dpo and since 8dpo I've been have a pinching pain on my left side and today it is central .. I tested this morning and it was BFN I was so gutted! I'm really hoping that I'm not out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->