Has anyone experienced this??

ange0011

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a little confused this month and wondering if anyone has been through something similar. Just a bit of background- I have had one miscarriage and one successful pregnancy, so I know how my body felt through both experiences.

This month, about 6-7 days past ovulation, I started to get very strong pregnancy symptoms (very sore breasts, enlarged areolas, darkening of veins). When I tested the day before my period, I got a faint positive pregnancy test. The next day though, I got my period as usual and just assumed it was a chemical pregnancy. It has now been 11 days since my period started and my pregnancy symptoms have only gotten stronger. My veins just keep darkening (I look exactly like I did when pregnant with my son) and my boobs are killing me. I took another pregnancy test this morning and it says negative so I am sure that I am not pregnant. Could my body just not have "caught up"? Or am I just going a little crazy lol....

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing. I am seeing my doctor Monday as we went through treatment to get pregnant in the past and needed another referral but now I am thinking I should talk to him about this instead.

Thank you so much!!!

I did this the month before I got pregnant with my son... my boobs had hurt so bad when I missed the next period I completely wrote it off as screwy horomones and waited til I was 3 weeks late when hubby made me test... I chaulked it up to my body trying to get pregnant and my doc agreed... must have been true because I got pregnant sometime during that time...lol...maybe next cycle is your bfp! GL

Thank you! I love hearing a story like that:)

Its always uplifting to hear them instead of some of the random other questions people post to your questions..lol

So how is your cycle going?

Well I saw my doctor today for something else and brought it up with him. He wants to confirm with a blood test that I am not pregnant. I am trying to just go with the thought that I am not so I do not get my hopes up! Thank you so much for asking:)

And congratulations to you!! How has your pregnancy been so far?

Ah I am sorry! Just realized that you had your son already. I must be tired!!! How old is he? I have a 15 month old son:)

Its the waiting that sucks!..it seems like your body is trying though! Ttc sucks but is so worth it! My LO is 4.5 months...I bet 15 months is so amazing I can't wait to get there. ..

Definitely worth it! 15 months is so much fun...but I seem to day that during every age! He looks very cute in his picture:)

Thank you! I do too...every month I'm like I love this age lol... and than I miss the month before all at the same time...every time he grows out of something I get a little sad... lol I can't even imagine him not being a baby anymore lol... I guess that's why women jump to ttc with #2 so quickly...

So true! Although I do like getting a little more sleep these days compared to the beginning!

I was blessed in that department he has slept through the night since birth...I was so glad for that while recovering from a very nasty cs..than an infection

Ouch- I did not have a c-section, so I can only imagine how difficult that would be. I could not imagine having to get up all the time after surgery! My little guy did not sleep through the night until 11 months. Until then, he only gave me a few hours of sleep a night. I eventually had to have him cry it out which made me feel awful, but I could not go back to work on 3-4 hours of broken up sleep every night!

Thanks for asking:) My doctor just called, but it was only to get my updated health card information. My heart skipped a beat when I saw their number! I asked, but the receptionist said that if I have not heard, then it was probably OK. I totally expected that, but the symptoms keep getting worse. I have no idea what is causing this and honestly I am starting to feel like I am going a little crazy! Hopefully things start to go back to normal soon.

Do keep is informed! I'm pretty sure I'm out this month I'm at 7 dpo and don't feel a thing other than 4 dpo dabs of tan in my cm 5 dpo I lived with my head in the loo and 6 dpo stabbing pains in my cervix (ouch)....

That is too bad. The waiting is the hardest part, especially when you know so early that it did not work that month. I think I am out this month as well. My husband had a minor surgery the day before I was ovulating and has been under the weather since!

I dread the 2ww... my cervix says I'm in but idk.... and I hope your DH recovers soon! Any news from doc yet?

No news which I guess means everything came back normal. I guess I will have to wait until next month to try again. I have an appointment at the end of November with my fertility doctor (it took us a long time to get pregnant with my son and had to do IUI). They are going to repeat all the tests to see if anything has changed since the last time we were there, so I am excited, and a little nervous for that.

Definitely keep us updated about you! The tww is awful...I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!

They haven't called you yet?! That's mean lol. Idk what to think...my cervix skyrocketed today... (9dpo) and my uterus is very heavy. ..and when I went to BD last night and DH freaked out and asked why everything inside my v ag lips (tmi) were really really dark purple? Anyone know?

I am not sure, but keeping my fingers crossed for you! Do you plan on taking a test soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->