Has anyone experienced this??

I've learned to not take one too soon lol... I took one at 7 dpo...to calm the nerves I guess lol... BFN of course...but I'm not feeling much except my bbs are killer down my armpits and burns like fire off and on (had this with DS) and my complexion is freakin awesome... but hormones like to play tricks on me........
Have you called the doc again? Did the witch show?

Those sound like good signs! :) I know what you mean about testing too early. When this happened last month I went through so many tests because I did not believe the negative ones. My doctor never called and I did not call him. I know the receptionist would tell me that he would call if there was something to tell me. He did say to make another appointment if the symptoms did not go away (which they haven't). I am just waiting to see if AF comes this month first. I am getting so impatient!!

Ill bet! How late are you? AF is due in 3 days.. and I think the witch will be right on time....but I'm just happy I actually ov'd this month! Kmfx for your BFP!

You never know, it may have happened this month! I will keep my fingers crossed for you too:) My AF is still 7 days away, but I am not getting my hopes up since my husband had surgery the day I ovulated. I really thought I would be calmer trying for our second, but I am more anxious this time...I think it's because I am 34 now and we would love to have 3.

I so get that! We were trying for DS but it was more fun...now nothing lines up..were tired and since I've been preggo I somewhat know what I'm lookingfor so its driving me nuts...
If AF is still 7 days away I've read BD as much as possible can either bring AF or much symptom checking harder. .my hubby loves the 2ww lol...it sounded crazy when I read it but it works

I have never heard that before, thanks! It would definitely make the tww a little more fun lol. Any news for you yet??

Nope AF is due today I usually start at midnite..no sign...cervix is very high and puffy? Very closed... cm is milky...my bbs are on fire no clue... I'm sure ill start though...lol

Sounds very promising...I hope she stays away! I am still having the pregnancy symptoms but this morning I had a little bleeding. AF is still 5 days away, so either she is coming early (which is not completely abnormal for me, but I am usually on time) or it was implantation bleeding?? I am trying not to get my hopes up. I never had implantation bleeding with either of my pregnancies...although one ended in miscarriage, so maybe that was why. OK, I am speculating too much lol.

Lol... what is your cp? That will tell you if its AF...mine didn't show....my cp went completely unreachable...cm is sticky milky thin...my boobs as re huge and swollen red veiny and hot (did this with DS) I had a few cervical cramps today..usually leading to the loo (tmi but did this with DS)...I'm still not getting excited yet....will test after I'm atleast 4 days late...longer if I can help... I didn't test with DS til I was 10 days late cuz mum and DH made me...I don't really have the erge to rest...probably out of not seeing those pink lines lol...keep me posted! It would be awesome if we both got BFPs we could be bump buddies!

This is a little embarrassing, but I have no idea how to tell what my cp is. I never could tell. I did get AF though, so I am a little frustrated this morning! I'm not sure how it is going to work if my luteal phase is so short. Last time we were trying, everything was working well and it still took treatments to get pregnant, so I'm pretty anxious to get to our fertility appointment in a couple of weeks.

That is awesome that AF still hasn't shown for you!! I have no idea how you keep yourself from testing, you are very patient! I will be watching for your update....:)

Have you tried Vitex? It will lengthen your LP...and with your cp...high is barely reachable or not at all..medium is reachable...low is very reachable...open obviously you can get a tip of your finger in...medium you can feel a crack and closed varies but usually feels like a tight slit...
Still no AF for me...my family keeps asking if I'm PG cuz I'm moody and my bbs are huge lol...I may test in a few days...will keep you posted!

Thank you sooooo much for reminding me about Vitex. I wanted to try it, but forgot to buy some yesterday. I'm going to go grab some now! And thank you for cp information, that is something I should know.

Wow....you are really late now....SO exciting!!!!! Fingers are crossed:)

You should check out the beautifulcervixproject.com....its pictures and details of all cervix all month....
Well my cervix plummited today...ill probably start in a few days...plus DH made me test and BFN...so looks as tho I'm out this month....lol on to next month!

Aw, that is too bad:( Especially since you were having all those symptoms. Maybe it was just a weird month for both of us and next will be what we are hoping for!!

Thanks for the website, I will check it out!

Well I still haven't started my cervix went unreachable yesterday....mu cm is really thick and copious..... I keep thinking i started....my bbs are crazy painful and im so tired...if I don't start by saturday ill test again....so confused....

Wow, very confusing! But sounds so promising. I know when I was pregnant it seemed to take a little while before I got a positive test. I remember getting a negative one after my period should have started and feeling so deflated, but a few days later, got what I had been hoping for! Hopefully Saturday brings you good news:) I will check for your update!

I ended up starting of course...lol...it was a chemical pregnancy which I suspected...the bbs pain ended up being a terrible rash...ouch...I get hormonal rashes sometimes but this is terrible! How's your cycle going?

Sorry to hear that:( You must be frustrated. Hopefully your cycle regulates quickly for you.
I am on day 10, so just waiting to ovulate and start the waiting all over again. Just trying to be patient and not think about it all the time....!

Yea...I've gotten used to all this... I'm just taking a break for a month and letting my body relax abd putting it in the Lords hands. ...ill check in with you too see how your doing! GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->