Has anyone experienced this?

Leona93

Reaction score
Hi,
first time poster here. I'm having some pregnancy symptoms for the past 3/4 weeks: fatigue, nausea, breakout, crazy food aversion, certain smells or even just a sight of food makes me gag, and the past two days swollen, sore breasts. When the symptoms started mid February I though I could be pregnant, but then around the time I was expecting AF (19th) I had, what I thought was a one day normal period, followed by 4 days of really light, barely there dark brown spotting. I didn't think much of it, until I noticed that I'm still having bad nausea (especially when hungry, or after food) with all the other symptoms I had before. At first I thought it was only in my head, because I was thinking about it, but a few nights ago, I woke up from feeling nauseous, and yesterday I started experiencing light headedness as well. I live in the middle of nowhere, and only DH drives, so I'm currently waiting on getting the HPT-s i ordered online, which was supposed to be today, but they sent it to the wrong place by accident, so likely won't arrive until tomorrow. (husband doesn't know about any of this, as in case I am pregnant I would like it to be a surprise). I'm going crazy in my head, so torn between feeling all the symptoms but thinking no way, I'm only imagining all of this. I'm trying not to get too excited yet.
Has anyone had a similar experience and ended up with a BFP? If the test does arrive today should I wait until the morning to test? My last "normal" period was on the 19th of Jan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->