Has anyone felt their cervix?

4magpies

TTC #2 IVF
Reaction score
And what does it feel like?

I'm 7 weeks and it's high and closed and firm but spongy. It feels like a squash call.

Just interested if anyone else is checking theirs?

P.s I always make sure I have clean hands and I'm gentle ect.

I never check mine! I read this a lot in the TTC forums and couldn't never do it!

Also, I read a post the other day on an early pregnancy forum
Saying prob best not to try to touch it as its so much more sensitive so best left alone!

Xx

People have sex during early pregnancy and you're touching it then so it doesn't really matter to be honest!

I went through a phase of checking mine TTC but then gave up knowing no point as infertile.

Sounds about right. Mine is the same. Totally fine to check it once-in-a-while. But its very sensitive when pregnant-so it may cause a bit of spotting if you check it a lot.

Sounds about right. Mine is the same. Totally fine to check it once-in-a-while. But its very sensitive when pregnant-so it may cause a bit of spotting if you check it a lot.

I've only done it about 3 times since I found out 4 weeks ago.

Good to know yours is similar. Thanks for the reply!

How closed does yours feel?

Mine initially felt super firm and tightly closed but since it's moved higher and got softer I can feel where the opening would be, it's not open, but it doesn't feel as tightly shut as it did initially. I don't think I'm explaining very well. Do you think this is just because it's softer now?

Mine has a little hole that does feel more open than it was but I also think it's the tissue swelling like above the hole causing it so it's like an indent where the closed hole is if that makes any sense at all?! Haha.

I'm 7 weeks and it's high and closed and firm but spongy. It feels like a squash call.

I don't know if you remember me Becca lol! But I'm so happy to see that you're pergnant, congratulations!!! x

I don't know if you remember me Becca lol! But I'm so happy to see that you're pergnant, congratulations!!! x

No sorry but thank you. I've been here a very long time. Haha. Remind me?

I have my first scan tomorrow. Just praying all is ok.

xx

xx

I hope you're who I think you are :rofl: I'm pretty sure you're the person on my old Facebook friends, I remember your username, maybe mine is different, it used to be "Serene123" My name on facebook is Victoria R....d :) x

xx

I hope you're who I think you are :rofl: I'm pretty sure you're the person on my old Facebook friends, I remember your username, maybe mine is different, it used to be "Serene123" My name on facebook is Victoria R....d :) x

Oh god yes I do that makes a lot more sense now! I didn't know you were on here under a different name now! Hope you're well.

xxx

And I've just noticed your ticker! Oh my god we are bump buddies!! Haha!!!

xxx

We are! When is your EDD? I didn't think I'd know anyone in the first tri but there is actually a couple of people about that aren't newbies lol xxx

I'm due 28th of May. You'll be June won't you?

Yeah I've bumped into a few of the oldies on here.

xx

June 15th. Caitlyn was due on May 25th but wasn't born until June 6th, Oliver was due June 18th and wasn't born until the 27th, So I'm assuming this one will be 1-2 weeks late too x

Oh that's my birthday!

It's all new to me so I guess I could be early or late! I still don't really believe I'm pregnant.

xx

Ah it might feel more real after tomorrow :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back