Has anyone found their absolute perfect nappy?

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
You know, the one that means you'll never buy another brand again?

my nappies are my perfect nappy lol, ive took everything i wanted out of a nappy and made it basically, the only problem i have is that im still working on getting the perfect fit but, for leyla at least, it fits well enough :) ive added pul now with microfibre inserts so it really is like my perfect nappy, well maybe it will be when i get some bamboo hehe

x

BBs!! Everything about them is fab - the fit, the absorbtion, the drying time. Plus they are mega cute etc too. If I could afford a full stash of them I woul buy them all tomorrow but I just can't! :cry:

my nappies are my perfect nappy lol, ive took everything i wanted out of a nappy and made it basically, the only problem i have is that im still working on getting the perfect fit but, for leyla at least, it fits well enough :) ive added pul now with microfibre inserts so it really is like my perfect nappy, well maybe it will be when i get some bamboo hehe

x

If only we could all have your talent hun!!

Hmmm My absolute favorite is goodmamas and if I had a girl where I could buy tons of wool shorties, longies and skirties I would only use them. But with him being a boy I think wool looks funny on boys so we used pockets while out and had a few favorites of those

I really like the look of goodmamas.. just don't really like having to use an extra wrap much.

My problem is I've now got, hang on, let me count... 9 different brands and I can't decide which one to go with, and I still want to try more... aargh! Oh, make that 10 brands when ellie's one arrives :happydance:

Yeah that's why I would have to have a girl, cause she could wear those wool pants, skirts and that's it, not need the wrap then coverless at home which is what we did with Hayden. But to add a cover to go out and then pants it was too bulky. Though I do have a few pairs of fleece pants, only one that I let him wear out (I'm a snob about their clothes lol) then I had one pair of fleece lined jeans so if those were clean he could wear those and have his GMs out.

I think having a mix is good...I always did, a few FBs, a lot of GMs, some mutts, some BGs, some VBs, BSRB, some prefolds....a few other things too. I like having the different ones to work for different times

x

If only we could all have your talent hun!!

its not so much talent as just being too cheap to spend as much as some of you on nappies :shock: im a bargain girl me!!

:rofl:

x

Daytime - BG AIO Organics.
Night time - Pop In.

I will not be buying any different brands, they are perfect for us. My testing days are over!! :)

Lol, I was to start with, I have tried soooo many different brands, but luckily I am also addicted to selling stuff! I bought a lot of preloved nappies and sold all of them when they didn't work for us. It was fun having lots of different kinds though, and I enjoyed the shopping! It's very easy for us now we only have one brand, just have to pick a colour everytime now!

:)

I have been using Mother-Ease Sandy's and we are now growing out of the smaller size. So I thought I would test drive some other brands.... bad idea! Everything I tried leaked or wasn't all that great but so much more expensive.

I went today and bought enough large Sandy's to fill our stash at the larger size. they just seem perfect for us.

For the UK Hollow Oak and Jimmy Riddles are the best fitted nappies imo and weenotion/upsy daisys for pockets.

Im the USA/ Canada my fav's are Holdens Landing and Sweetiebums. And pockets are PBPD.

It still suprises me that alot of pockets are still made with cotton when its renound for wicking so we always use cuddlesoft or minkee outers

I was trying to get hold of Hollow Oak nappies but they don't seem to be selling them at the moment :( I looked at Holdens Landing for night nappies too, but now I'm happy with the pop-in for night so not going to bother.

I was trying to get hold of Hollow Oak nappies but they don't seem to be selling them at the moment :( I looked at Holdens Landing for night nappies too, but now I'm happy with the pop-in for night so not going to bother.

Its BBM next month so most of the wahms are taken time out for that but if you email Emma and ask to go on her customs list she will advise whether shes open or when she will be :thumbup:

Also Bonnies loverly to work with too from HL you can always message her for the perfect customs if you decide to order in the future or a few shops in the UK now stock her bedbugs too :happydance:

BB minky one size with poppers for me! :D They've never leaked and are so snug and look super cute too!

I should imagine I'm on a nappy ban for a while after this morning's purchase... well, he's on holiday for next 3 weeks so can't buy anything whilst he's at home to see it arrive anyway :rofl:

For now I'm using pop-in at night (realised I didn't have the night booster :dohh: now I have it they're perfect) and gro baby during the day.. although I still have a load of other nappies, gotta decide which to sell.

Its BBM next month so most of the wahms are taken time out for that but if you email Emma and ask to go on her customs list she will advise whether shes open or when she will be :thumbup:

Also Bonnies loverly to work with too from HL you can always message her for the perfect customs if you decide to order in the future or a few shops in the UK now stock her bedbugs too :happydance:

What's BBM?

Buy British Month, its where lots of UK wahms come together and make items to sell it runs form the 1st November mainly includes longies, nappies, wahm cloths etc. Its run on the clothnappyaddicts forum :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->