Has anyone got any natural FET success stories

Inky2006

Hubby and toddler x cats
Reaction score
I failed my first IVF 6 months ago with SET, Grade 1, 8 cell. I have 5 frozen grade 1 embies. I'm having my first scan on Monday. I am doing a totally natural FET (lovely no drugs) Anyone got any success stories. Feel like I need some proof it works. I would really appreciate if you could give be some hopexx

Edited: 4th May 2011. ICSI due to malefactor. Just wanted to add that would recommend FET on a natural cycle (if cycles regular) as much easier on the body. If you have good frozen embroyos there is no reason why it shouldn't work.

Check out the pic - that little sweetheart is from a natural FET with 2 average quality, 2 cell embryos. The only drugs I had were cyclogest pessaries after transfer. I did have reflexology to chill me out but that was it. I really believe that in my case it was beneficial to just leave my body alone! Lots of luck xxx

JUst to day my FET worked in so much as I got a BFP. Just keeping my fingers crossed for all to continue wellxx

Sorry this is late. Absolutely thrilled to bits for you - good luck with the rest of your pg xxx

Thank you minnie for your success story, it gave me hope. hopefully i will do the same for others. your little girl is georgousxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->