Has anyone got the Gracco Quattro Tour Dou??

Su11

Mum to H, Leo & Jake
Reaction score
Has anyone got the above pram??

whats it like??

looking at double prams - know i dont need one for a while but im researching early and having a nitemare finding a local stockist so i can go have a play with one.

i am looking into this one also

i too dont have local stockist, i have researched them all and i dont link phil and teds type ones and want tandem and this is the one i keep coming too would be interested if anyone got one

thats the same here - OH loves the Phil and Teds but i cant help but think it feels like i would be putting baby in the basket lol -

fx someone answers.

i have seen one and they do look lovely

i want a tandem too as easier to get through doors shops etc and ive noticed that side by side prams you cant get into most shops

I want one where they are in front of each other not virtually on top of each other as I feel that when they are older one will always not be able to see

There are 3 graco ones and I think this one it the latest model and I looked at weight of them all and they are about the same plus I am going to order it from kiddie care and if I don't like it I will send it back lol

I have this one :https://www.babyearth.com/graco-quattro-tour-travel-system-marlowe.html

Granted, I only paid $160 for it when I bought it about 24 wks pregnant...but I love it! Only thing I dont like, and its nothing to do with the set, but Haley has grown so much to where next week we will be moving her up to her big girl car seat, so the infant seat will be useless now...she's 6 months old, 28-29" tall and 20 lbs...it says she'll still fit in it, but its an uncomfortable tight squeeze where she is so tall. but i love the set.

https://www.icandyuk.com/products_detail.php?id=peach_blossom

have you looked at this? I have the i candy peach as only one baby but i think they look great for 2, have so many different combinations....2 carrycots or 2 pushchairs or one of each or puchchair with car seat, depends how much your looking to spend tho as they are expensive x

Hi hun, I have the Graco Quattro Tour Sport for a single baby. I love it, however, it is quite bulky and not suitable for a car with a small boot. My dd is comfortable in it and it can me pushed about one handed.

Have you got a local toys r us? It's being shown on their website, so they should have it in stock at your local one. Other than that, I don't know.

Have you tried phoning Graco? here's their website with contact details
https://www.graco.co.uk/en_GB/company/contact/

and congrats as well hun on your pregnancy.

I've tried it in tesco direct and tbh it would need to be last on my list. So heavy with no babies, I cant imagine getting up kerbs with two :shrug: I had the single and that was great enough to outweigh the weight of that one, but the double wasn't for me.

I was always unsure of phil and teds but I've ordered it and so glad I did now.really happy with my choice. I think the double seat bouncer chair adaptor won me over :rofl:

Thanks for the replys ladies.

the weight issue doesnt bother me tbh - its only really for the school run and walking round the shops/ days out.
i have had a spin and a quinny buzz and they are not much lighter

i have a maclaren techno xlr which i plan on getting a buggy board for for lil walks but my son will still only be 18mths by the time the baby comes so i know he will still want to sleep if im out for too long soo hence the need for a twin pram

I have seen the icandys too but tbh i wouldnt be happy paying that much for a pram and also my son is quite big and ive got a quinny buzz which he seems to be outgrowing at a year so i know the icandy wouldnt be any good as the seats are around the same size so wouldnt last long.

i have a toys r us local but cant find a stockist with one in store locally - will try calling gracco but website says nearest shop is london somewhere and its a bit far to go but may have to.

hey ho the search continues lol

thank for the help :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"