Has anyone gotten a BFN after AF was due, and later gotten a BFP?

floydx

Reaction score
I'm not currently pregnant and I posted this is the TTC forum but I realize a lot of them are also trying for their first time like me and I thought maybe someone newly pregnant might have just gone through this or might have before in a previous pregnancy..
just trying to put my mind to ease while I wait for af to show up..
af was due on the 17th or 18th and still isn't here and I've gotten all BFN

I'm looking for some sort of light at the end of this dark tunnel lol

Hi, :) I got my bfp 7 days after my period was due, got 3 negatives, the day before on the day it was due and 2 days later. But I'm still breastfeeding my dd and I heard tht can mess with ovulation date, also it was my first period since having her, don't know if that makes any difference? Sorry I'm not much help really, am I.

This happened to me after I had my MMC last year. My cycle was completely weird and I ended up ovulating a week later than I thought I should have. So I tested that whole week I thought AF should have arrived and then gave up. But AF stayed away and I tested 2 weeks later to find I had fallen pregnant to my littlest man :) So it is possible but it's usually because you O'd later than you thought. Good luck to you and hope to see you here soon!

Yup but i used tesco tests which are awful dont use them! I was 5w 4d when i found out and i tested day of period due and 2 days after x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->