Has anyone had a cryptic pregnancy?

TheConfused1

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm wondering if any of you had a cryptic pregnancy?
If so what symptoms did you have, how and when did you find out you were pregnant?

Thank you xxx

I found out at 28 weeks and gave birth at 34 weeks I was 14 and a lady asked me if I was pregnant from then until I tested I started feeling baby move. But had my periods the whole way through and also knew I hadn't had sex for months

Thanks for replying. I think I possibly might be having a cryptic pregnancy. I have the symptoms but have had period and all HPTs seem negative. But the latest symptom is a fluttering feeling in my lower abdomen and is making me think I am pregnant

my cousin did. she found out at 20 weeks with her third baby. she thought movements were gas -_-

A friend of mine did. She didn't find out until 28 weeks. She said she had absolutely no idea at all. Her periods were normal, she didn't gain weight (she was slim to begin with), felt no movement.
She went to see the doctor because of abdominal pain, they did a scan and there was baby!
Even at 9 months she barely had a belly at all. So bizarre!

Have you taken an hpt? Surely that would tell you as it's really rare to not have a positive and be pregnant, unless you are too early. The ladies who replied about not knowing they were pregnant never mentioned taking a test, so that's where I would start. And if you get a negative and still think you may be pregnant, then I'd see a doctor. If you are far enough along to feel flutters you'd likely be into 2nd trimester, and you need to be seen as prenantal care is important. Hope it turns out how you want!

I never took a test because I had my periods and was tested at 28 weeks

It's possible to have a negative test and still be pregnant especially if you are in 2nd trimester. My dad's ex wife kept going to the doctor convinced she was pregnant and the tests all came back negative and she was 5 months by the time they actually confirmed it.

Have you considered a phantom pregnancy hun? It's just with you using the withdrawal method, having periods and negative tests it seems unlikely you would be pregnant. My friend had a phantom pregnancy and it was awful for her, as like you she had all the symptoms, felt kicks etc. I would definatly see a doctor ASAP. There's only so much ladies on here can tell you and surely it's best to get a clear answer rather than being in a horrible limbo not knowing? If you actually were pregnant you would need antenatal care, and if your not then at least you can move on with your life and not have to stress anymore. The ladies here are amazing but they really can't tell you if your pregnant or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->