Has anyone had PCOS "resolve" on its own?

luvmyfam

Reaction score
I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 18. Im now 30 and have 2 kiddos. With both of them I was taking metformin. I stopped taking it about 4 months ago due to side effects and it seems that I have had "normal" cycles. Usually ovulate (I think) around CD 21 with 35 day cycles. I don't temp (mainly due to working nights 3-4 nights/week) and I don't use OPK's. But I do get EWCM and ovulation pain (sometimes on both sides) so I'm almost positive I'm ovulating.

I've read that sometimes PCOS can resolve after a pregnacy or with age. I am thinking about asking my doctor to draw some labs to see if they are normal, but I was just curious if any of you have heard this or had experience with it.

I'm not currently TTC but we are planning on starting next fall, so I'm just wondering if I should try to get myself back on the met.

Any answers are appreciated!!:flower:

I had PCOS nd once I had our twins it resolved its self hon, so it would b worth getting some bloods done.

I'm in a clinical trial with a woman doing a phd on pcos and she said yes it improves with age! Because we are going through multiple eggs a month they do run out sooner sooner so as we reach the later half of our reproductive years it plateaus as there's not as many eggs so we do successfully only release one a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->