Has anyone had this symptom *** and get an BFP? *TMI*

sdeitrick1

Reaction score
I am around 6 or 7 dpo and husband said that my insides :blush: seem swollen. Anyone else have this and end up with a BFP??

at 7 dpo i had a feeling as if my period was fullblown force here. it only lasted 20 minutes and there was no blood. definitely strange! but my love has not ever told me something like that about my insides. but i did end up with all different kinds of cm in the same day since conception. i normally felt tighter than usual when i wasnt pregnant but the month i fell pregnant, i guess all the cm made me feel less constricted in that sense. our bodies are different so i cant say my case is yours!

Well that must a sign/symptom for me also. I'm 13 dpo and decided to try to test tonight, AF suppose to be here tomorrow but she's not coming!! :happydance: :bfp: :happydance:

I am around 6 or 7 dpo and husband said that my insides :blush: seem swollen. Anyone else have this and end up with a BFP??

My insides feel swollen, but that's probably because of (sometimes twice) daily *abuse* from TTC this month, lol!!

My insides feel swollen, but that's probably because of (sometimes twice) daily *abuse* from TTC this month, lol!!

LOL @ this!!! :haha:

I didn't notice that before my BFP, but I'm noticing it now after my BFP. Could be a good sign :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->