Has anyone read the getting pregnant plan by Michelle Adams?

bluefish1980

Reaction score
I have just found this book online, but not sure if it's a scam or for real.

I just wondered if any of you ladies have read it?

It has been a year since my ectopic and there has been no sign of a BFP since then. I'm looking for some guidance :)

Thanks and :dust: to you a all.

Hi bluefish1980!

I had the same thought with you, I was wondering the 'authenticity' of the book. If you have not met relief for your curiosity here are some my personal review regarding to the content of the book; the book tells how to get pregnant fast and have a healthy pregnancy, the hidden truth behind everyday activities & their impact on your fertility, simple things you can do every day to increase your chances of conceiving, an easy way to improve your fertility, even in women with PCOS, how to lose weight in a healthy manner which will mean improving your chances of getting pregnant, other TTC problems such as; ectopic treatments, after mirena removed, unexplained fertility and so on.

I suffered from repeated miscarriages. I had seen several doctors, had scans and various tests over the years. I was finally diagnosed with PCOS. The main worry was that any child I did manage to conceive would most likely end in miscarriage.

This book may surely look scam for majority which targets desperate women who have difficulty to get pregnant. Yet, funnily the methods worked on me. I followed every single step on the book to mainly enhance may fertility. I threw away useless fertility drugs since then.

I just want to share my own experience which may people consider this is as a fake testimonials. However, the result may vary in each person, and It truly worked on me. Hopefully you will find this useful:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->