has anyone suffered in pregnancy due to endo?

pegi

Reaction score
i have very severe endometriosis and have had numerous surgerys to help deal with it, a very difficult time getting pregnant and basically a hell of alot of pain! i've had a bleed at 8 weeks which they said was unexplained, a bleed at 15 weeks which they put down to my endo and then a very heavy bleed with huge clots at 18+3 which after afew days in hospital and lots of scans and tests nothing could be found so again they have put it down to my endo?? im very uncomfortable and get pains regulary and feel im really struggling, ive got another scan of baby on friday (20+5) and a scan of my insides to see how they are holding up then we are seeing the consultant. the right side of my uterus and bowel are fused together with the endo and this is what they are worried about, has anybody else been through anything similar and what was the outcome? ive been on bed rest since the last episode and the doctors mentioned it might be this way until baby comes!

just wondered if anybody had any advice? since this ive had a colposcopy to check my cervix and they have found polps which bled a hell of alot on contact, im no longer on bed rest but can barley do much else im in so much pain, any help or advice would be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->