Has anyone tried coq10 supplement?

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Been ttc for 14 months now. Usually I can conceive within 6 months, but I know my age is playing a big factor now. I turn 40 in November. So I looked into supplements to see if it might help. I found out that coq10 is supposed to be good. I’ve managed to get some 100mg ones from the health shop. Has anyone had any experience with this?

we are also going to BD a lot more this time and throughout the month rather than just when it counts, so hoping we may have some success, as it’s been quite disheartening tbh. My periods are regular and I have all the signs I’m ovulating, I don’t test so much anymore as I can usually tell with my cervix and cm.

keeping everything crossed x

I tried it one month but it made me have some of the worst pms ever. I got to the point of just praying that I'd start my period so that I could get my hormones back to normal. It also caused me to get really deep cyst like pimples. I was not a fan!

I took a 300mg dose. The first and only month i took it i fell pregnant (on cycle 24). To me it helped us. I had so much extra cm when usually i had nothing and i actually had a sex drive for once! I dont think i even started at cd1 either, maybe cd5? But made a huge difference for me. Can only try and see how you react to it.

I am currently taking it. It has helped me sex drive wise and also cm has been a lot more this time. Not sure weather it’s done anything yet but will be interesting to see

I've been on it for a year, no effect. I upped my dose to 3 at 200mg for the past couple months and still notice nothing. I'm hoping another month or so to see an effect hopefully

I’ve been taking it and started it last cycle on cd2. Noticed a lot more cm.
But this cycle I’ve had no cm but haven’t been continuously taking it due too illness so that could be why,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->