Has anyone tried the Baking Soda Test and it was Correct?

Maybe the NT scan is wrong for you. I'm totally fine boy or girl. I think it would be really cool to have two boys so close in age. It would also be cool to have one of each. Either way it's all good, healthy is my only desire. Good luck!

May be it was . She didn't show me anything . Just said very confident that's a boy and when I asked if she is sure she said ... It looked like a boy to me ! I didn't mean to offend her , It just was so soon and I wanted to know if there is a possibility to be wrong :shrug:
And because she didn't show me any nub shots or anything I just don't take it that seriously but with OH having two sons already I feel like this one is a boy too :shrug:
Of course I want the baby to be healthy . The gender is just a bonus :D :blush:

Here's my belly pic...Kinda low ya?

I don't think your carrying low! You look Fabulous btw!
I hope I don't gain as much weight this time as I did with my first (40 lbs)!!! :dohh:

I've only gained 3 lbs thus far...

I hope I don't gain as much weight this time as I did with my first (40 lbs)!!! :dohh:

ohhhh thank you! I'm so ready, being pregnant 2 years straight basically-I'm just ready to have my body back. Hopefully my body comes back. I've gained 19 this pregnancy! I gained 25 with my last-which is strange because I was exercising like a mad man with my first and eating incredibly healthy. This one, not so much!
Good job on the 3lbs!

ohhhh thank you! I'm so ready, being pregnant 2 years straight basically-I'm just ready to have my body back. Hopefully my body comes back. I've gained 19 this pregnancy! I gained 25 with my last-which is strange because I was exercising like a mad man with my first and eating incredibly healthy. This one, not so much!
Good job on the 3lbs!

I can only HOPE I only gain 25 lbs!! That is excellent and I'm super jealous of the 19lb weight gain. I LOVE working out and being in shape and I've been so scared to exercise because of my bleeding/spotting with the pregnancy. I miss my workouts!!

I have never heard of doing this! I am going to try tomorrow and I will get back to you as I find out Wednesday what I am having!!! :)

I did it for my first it fizzed so boy.. He is a boy :) this time no fix so girl but I don't find out until next Friday!

When do you find out?

I did it for my first it fizzed so boy.. He is a boy :) this time no fix so girl but I don't find out until next Friday!

When do you find out?

Ooh hope you get your girl!! I hoping for Pink too! :flower:
My anatomy scan isn't until Feb 12th. I have my NT scan on friday and I'll be 13 1/2 weeks. Hopefully the tech can give me some idea since she does them solely all the time. Do you know your baby's heartbeat?

When do you find out?

My anatomy scan isn't until Feb 12th. I have my NT scan on friday and I'll be 13 1/2 weeks. Hopefully the tech can give me some idea since she does them solely all the time. Do you know your baby's heartbeat?

Good luck to you! Hopefully she will give you a guess! At the point the bits are starting to form so she might be able to!

Babies heart beat at 12 weeks was 176. Now at 18 were 155-165. Yours is high too I believe right?
My son was 146 at 12 weeks and 142 at 20 :)

When do you find out?

Good luck to you! Hopefully she will give you a guess! At the point the bits are starting to form so she might be able to!

Babies heart beat at 12 weeks was 176. Now at 18 were 155-165. Yours is high too I believe right?
My son was 146 at 12 weeks and 142 at 20 :)

I have prayed since before I've conceived for a sweet little girl but ultimately what God wants for our Family. Yes my LO at 8weeks was 184 and now is 168. Resting is in the 140's but active 160/170 range. I use my doppler at home and use a stopwatch because my doppler isn't accurate. Do you have a feeling of what you are having. We swayed for a girl but I totally messed up on timing in relation to O. I ovulated the prior month on day 14 and I was assuming that would be the case again. Nope O'd on Day 12 2nd cycle and we BD 36 hours prior to O. I did the acid diet and got my pH very low and took supplements. That baby is what it is supposed to be now and I'm thankful. Just want them here healthy and full-term! :hugs:

I'm only 13+5 weeks and it hasn't been fizzing (girl). I have yet to find out gender yet. Intuition tells me girl too :)

I'm only 13+5 weeks and it hasn't been fizzing (girl). I have yet to find out gender yet. Intuition tells me girl too :)

I am so hoping for a little Miss but I'm just ready to know either way so I can quit stalking potty shot and nub photos to compare too!! lol
I hope you get your girl too!! Keep me posted Please!:hugs:

I am so hoping for a little Miss but I'm just ready to know either way so I can quit stalking potty shot and nub photos to compare too!! lol
I'll be happy either way as well :). I know how you feel though :wacko: I feel nuts staring at pictures of its skull but in the end I'm still just as torn between what gender it looks like! Lol. I hope you get your little girl too :)

I'll be happy either way as well :). I know how you feel though :wacko: I feel nuts staring at pictures of its skull but in the end I'm still just as torn between what gender it looks like! Lol. I hope you get your little girl too :)

When is your scan? Mine is Feb 12th for my 18w anatomy scan. I go tomorrow for my NT scan. :thumbup:

I did it at 12+3 and again at 15+2 right before my gender scan, it said girl both times (no fizz at all) and was absolutely correct for me!!! I had a very strong gut feeling from the beginning she was a girl, every time I looked at baby stuff it was girl stuff.. I couldn't bring myself to look at not things because I "knew" she was a girl!!!! I also did the ring test and it was right... I have had horrible acne the whole pregnancy, which I never have a problem with my whole life I've had clear skin.. anyway can't wait to see If it's right for you!!! Good luck!!! :)

I did it at 12+3 and again at 15+2 right before my gender scan, it said girl both times (no fizz at all) and was absolutely correct for me!!! I had a very strong gut feeling from the beginning she was a girl, every time I looked at baby stuff it was girl stuff.. I couldn't bring myself to look at not things because I "knew" she was a girl!!!! I also did the ring test and it was right... I have had horrible acne the whole pregnancy, which I never have a problem with my whole life I've had clear skin.. anyway can't wait to see If it's right for you!!! Good luck!!! :)

Awww Congratulations!! You knew all along! I have felt girl the whole time but was told at 12 weeks that it was a boy. All you could see between the legs was the long genital nub and after several opinions on the nub theory everyone is 50/50. I'm still hoping to see a little girl on the screen. Will update! :hugs:

Hello Ladies :)

I've done the baking soda test @ 5 weeks and again @ 11 weeks came out BOY both times I have also done the red cabbage test @ 6 weeks with BOY result as well a @ 12 weeks we even went the extra mile and got the intelligender test which also showed BOY result... (all for fun of course) but since I'm already mom to 2 daughters I certainly hope for some support for DF ;) my skull guesses were 3 for girl and 5 for boy... guess I'll have to wait several more weeks :) but will update!

A friend of mine did the Baking soda as well and just found out she is having a BOY just as predicted .... hmmmm we shall see!

Hope everyone gets the desired gender but mostly healthy babies xoxox

The baking soda test was right for my last two pregnancies (fizzed=boy). This time it was super still so maybe girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->