Has anyone tried the Baking Soda Test and it was Correct?

I did a similar test with urine and was told by the sonographer that urine cannot detect a babies gender. I know its just for fun though as i got boy results three times and I have a little girl xoxo

I just tried it after reading this post. And i got fizzing so that means boy?

I hope its right! As i have a little girl already.

I dont find out for another 7 weeks lol but i will let you know if its correct :)

OK, I'm going to try this when I get home tonight!

I had my NT scan last week, and they gave me a strong but tentative BOY guess. The cord was wrapped between his legs. haha

BUT tomorrow I have my private gender scan, so we'll know for sure! :happydance:

I'll let you know how this pans out. :thumbup:

UPDATE: I said I did the test and there was no fizzle. Found out yesterday it is indeed a girl :) Baking saoda test was right for all three of my pregnancies!

UPDATE: I said I did the test and there was no fizzle. Found out yesterday it is indeed a girl :) Baking saoda test was right for all three of my pregnancies!

Congrats! I hope I'm in your boat :) I had a scan yesterday and tech was thinking girl but not 100%. You could see two lines. Hoping to get another scan this week. Baby was so active and the cord was between the legs so it was hard to discern. Happy for you! :hugs:

Had a very light fizzle, and got re-confirmed today that we're having a boy!!

Last pregnancy it fizzled and was a boy. I know it's all for fun but can you do it at any stage of pregnancy? Not tried yet but I'm only newly pregnant. :)

Last pregnancy it fizzled and was a boy. I know it's all for fun but can you do it at any stage of pregnancy? Not tried yet but I'm only newly pregnant. :)

I'm not sure. I did the test around 12 weeks. Hope to update soon and congrats!!

You could do it now, then do it again before your gender scan, or heck it's just baking soda so do it a few times :Haha:

I'm going to do this tonight...everything keeps pointing girl for us, and we are waiting for a genderscan in the next few weeks

Krissykat did you post a nub shot in gender guessing?

Ladies it's been a long wait but I found out today that I am having a girl and the baking soda test was right for me!

Can't wait to hear from all of you! I should have started a POLL!! :thumbup:

Krissykat did you post a nub shot in gender guessing?

Pink I have had the worst time getting care set up. We originally applied for Medicaid back in October only to be told the week before last they denied us because our two paid off working vehicles Blue Book value put us $16 above the resource limit. We are waiting to see a nurse practitioner on the 6th next month to get something going hopefully. The only ultrasound picture I have was from 8 weeks 5 days and it was the one I had to get to give Medicaid a proof of pregnancy :(

Just an update, baking soda test was right for me. Had our scan today and its a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->