has maria in corrie had the baby??

staycutee

mummy
Reaction score
i haven't watched it for about a week but saw pics of her in labour on the beach, has this already happened?? thanks!

i watched weds and im sure she was still preggers :)

maybe its tonights episodes xx

I think its next Friday she has the baby :) xx

She goes into labour on the 1st and has the baby on the 3rd and calls him liam .. as far as i am aware

It is me or is her's the longest pregnancy in the history of soapland! Swear that child will be walking out as a toddler if she doesn't have it soon! :rofl:

She was due like 3 weeks before me, poor cow!

grrrr thought it was tonight looks like it'll be friday now :rofl:

anyone else think that was abit quick though (her labour starting i mean not her dragging pregnancy lol)

Even her pregancy was quick i thought! One minute she just found out, the next she was having her 20 week scan :rofl:

I think it started really quick too, and by the sounds of it ends really quick as she gives birth in a little beach hut or something!

If anyone saw last nights, Omg Molly and Kevin?? :sick:

oooohhhh whos watching tonight then? i will be :)

I was hoping to go into labour with Maria but no signs *sniff*

the baby is here but where's her poor dog? they keep forgetting about him

now i really dont want to go intp labour :rofl:

Was it just me or did she have an 'Its a Girl' balloon in the background then call the baby Liam?

:rofl: Yeah Kirk got her the "It's a Girl!" balloon, because they didn't have any boy ones left, & "it is just a balloon!" LOL! Was a goof! :rofl:

It was all a bit surreal..It just happened so quickly from the start of labour, to the baby being born - If only all labours were so quick. I did cry though when he was born! :blush: x

Pushing can be as quick ...but they have to cut some time off :rofl:

I actually thought that was pretty ok compared to some fake labours Ive seen on TV.

she was on this morning and as shes really pregnant she got advice from her mw on how to make the labour look real and also not to start pushing incase she poped lol

i didnt watch the birth tho but heard it was guna happen in a hut lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->