Has my chiropractor got me pregnant?

Aquafina4889

Reaction score
I've heard the chiropractic adjustments can increase fertility, due to the releasing of pinched nerves, and I have quite a few of those.

Started seeing a chiropractor on March 25th. Ovulated March 31st. Didn't have the typical crippling constipation before my period as I normally do, which arrived on April 14th, although it was really light. And it pretty much disappeared two days later, aside from a little spotting. so I felt my cervical position out of confusion, and it was really high. It's usually so low during my period that sex is painful, so this caught me off guard. And ever since then I have had the weirdest bowel movements. Lots of gas, but it feels like I'm going to go #2. And constant rumbling, and very loose stools pretty much all day every day. I'm usually lucky if I go every other day. My boobs are a little sore, and I occasionally feel a little nauseous, but I know the anxiety can make me feel nauseous, so that could be in my head.

Based on my last regular period, I would be like 6w 3d. Took a test three days ago and got a negative result, the fourth one...This is on the cheap 88c Walmart tests.

The weirdest thing is the 2 day wanna-be period and the abnormal bowel movements, crazy never ending grumbling stomach and lack of constipation before my last cycle.

Feel like all this could just be my body changing after a month of chiropractic adjustments, but it's all so weird.

I'm also not on bc and we don't use protection, so I know it's probably inevitable.

Sounds very strange, you may want to visit your doctor for some bloodwork.

I've got a couple of friends who went to a acupunture sessions so increase their fertility and it totally worked for them, I'm guessing the chiropractic's work has similar effects!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->