Has the nesting urge hit you yet?

JMC82

Reaction score
Are you obsessed with getting everything ready for baby? I'm just coming up for 24 weeks pregnant and got DH to go up in the loft last night so we could get down the unisex clothes and small sized boy's clothes we used for my son. We haven't found out what we're having but I'm washing the newborn and 0-3 boys stuff just so I'm organised if baby is another boy. I don't really need to do this stuff yet as have a while to go but I find myself thinking about what I've got to do all the time and I'd rather do it whilst I've still got the energy. x

yes I am gradually getting ready.I got the pram out from the store cupboard yesterday,and have started collecting clothes.I haqve a nappy urge next,taking action on that this week.
I am 15 weeks.figured if I start early I shall be well prepared.

I'm a lot more relaxed this pregnancy. And it scares me since with twins you just don't know how early they might decide to come and since most likely I'll be pretty immoblie near the end if I go full term. But every week I've been trying to set a small goal like emptying out the spare room to get it ready for painting etc. Haven't met any of my goals yet but I keept trying! lol

Yes, ive been that way since 15 weeks. We're moving straight after baby comes so i cant really paint a nursery but i make up for it by shopping non stop for baby :D

I've got the urge, but I finish work in 6 weeks so I'm trying to save it until then so I can relax on my weekends.

Yep me! I started 'nesting' a few weeks ago! Cleaning everything and I've almost bought everything for her now I'm just waiting on oh to paint the nursery!! But I'm very much on a roll with the house! I think my oh has been nesting too cos the whole of our downstairs had been redecorated and carpeted for the new baby which I'm so happy about!! Bless him he's done so much for us already xxx

Not at all. I go through little mini spurts, but mostly I feel so overwhelmed I give up before I begin! We're moving sometime in the next 3 months - but don't know where or when. Wish I could start organizing and planning...but there's no point right now. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->