Has this ever happened to you?

SJDsMommy

1 prince and 1 princess<3
Reaction score
UPDATE PAGE 2

Hello ladies! Its been a while since I've been here.. I would like to first congratulate everyone here and wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy!

Here is my situation: I think I may have ovulated sooner rather than later this cycle. My cycles are usually between 30 and 32 days long, I counted for 32 this time as thats the length my last cycle was. I should have been ovulating on the 12th or 13th of this month (which would put me at 1 or 2 DPO) but the thing is, since about 2 days before then, I just kind of had that "I think I'm pregnant" feeling. (I'm sure some of you know what I am talking about). I didn't feel that with my first two until a couple days before my period was due.. The feeling isn't as strong now but I am kind of unsure now.. And then all of a sudden, yesterday I started getting PMS like symptoms, I normally don't get this until a week before my period is due. I also had the munchies the last two days. I know this can happen at ovulation too but it never has before.. or at least I never noticed it if it did.. and I have not noticed any "EWCM" this cycle at all, at least not yet.. but did have some that was a little thinner than what it is now, so I'm thinking maybe I just had a shorter cycle and/or am having a longer LP and ovulated sooner than expected? I never did chart for ovulation in previous cycles but now I'm kind of curious and if I'm not pregnant I think I might buy some OPK's next month just out of curiosity.. We are not trying but not really preventing either. We had unprotected sex pretty much every other day for a week straight on up to the 9th, then again on the 11th but my husband pulled out that time. I know Sperm can live up to 5 days and possibly longer if the environment is right, and if I ovulated sooner than it definitely seems like more of a possibility.

I guess what I am asking is has anyone ever felt pregnant right at conception or even more so - right before they expected to ovulate? What was the outcome? lol I so just want to get a test but I know its probably WAY to early for that even if I am..

Honestly, all of the months that I felt pregnant, I wasn't. The month that pregnancy was the furthest thing from my mind was the month I got a BFP at 16dpo.

hmm well thats odd haha! I'm not even TTC though so thats what has me wondering.

Honestly, all of the months that I felt pregnant, I wasn't. The month that pregnancy was the furthest thing from my mind was the month I got a BFP at 16dpo.

^^ this^^

I was eating cold seafood and glugging wine at 14dpo this time as I was so sure I was out, zero symptoms then I tested just for the heck of it and got a BFP! I hope you get a +++ soon :)

Hi SDJ! I remember you from pregnant with DD :)

With my son... The night he was conceived I dreamt something like the start of Look Who's Talking. It was spooky! I didn't do a test with him until I was 8 wks gone but I knew he was there really. Just didn't wanna own up to it at 17!

I can't say I did with the further 2... But I definitely think it's possible! X

No, I was completely unaware of this pregnancy until I started peeing every 30 minutes one day. I was probably already pregnant for a good week by then.

With my son, I started having fatigue that was unusual which is what tipped me off. But never at the time of conception.

I have to agree with northern_me...I've had that "I think I'm pregnant feeling" and never was. But I really didn't even think I was pregnant this time. I just figured either I had a bladder infection, UTI, or was pregnant. I just tested for pregnancy because my period was late. But I actually started at the test in shock because I didn't believe I was really pregnant.

Thank you ladies. I guess I will just have to wait and find out!

Oddly enough I had a few pinches in my sides yesterday, not where the ovaries are but a little bit higher and slightly more on the side.. I'd say right above belly button level.. if that makes any sense haha. I got that with my previous two but not until later on. I also have had a couple very light cramps, they don't last too long, maybe a couple minutes or so. So honestly I am more confused now than ever haha. I've estimated AF to be due on the 26th so I guess I should know one way or the other by the end of the month!

A bit of an update. Pms like symptoms seem to have gone away now, I have still not noticed any "EWCM" and expect that I am about 4 DPO now if I ovulated when I think I did (really had no way of knowing for sure since we aren't TTC I wasn't charting or using OPKs I just calculated thats when it should have been). I am starting to feel more constipated, and even bloated a little bit. Despite the fact that I hve been exercising and watching my food (and even taking a green tea supplement) I actually gained 2 lbs this week. Idk whats going on. I am so confused right now.. The night before last I had lower back pain too. I know this would all be coming WAY too soon if I am only 4 DPO but thinking back on it, my last period was about a day later than expected (but still in my normal range) and 2 days shorter than normal but it was a normal flow for me so I really didn't think much of it before now.. I'm seriously beginning to wonder if I'm one of those people that had a "period" but ended up pregnant. I might just grab a dollar store test to put my mind at ease. But if its negative, I seriously want to know whats up with my hormones LOL. Oh and I also felt some pinching yesterday on the middle right of my pelvic area...

I clearly remember a pinching feeling at one side that I was sure was implantation, but then I was sure that I was out because there really weren't any symptoms!

UPDATE!

The feeling came back really strong yesterday so I went to the dollar store and bought a test.. took it this morning not expecting anything because I'm only 7 DPO but you guys see this too right? https://i57.tinypic.com/2gv9821.jpg

Wow that's really clear, looks like your hunch was right! Congrats!!

That looks pretty positive! I'd see what a FRER shows. Congrats!

How exciting! Congratulations! I didn't know right at conception, but I had a feeling within a few DPO. I had some new symptoms (veiny, sore breasts, having to pee a lot), but mostly it was just a mental thing. It wasn't a "Yes! I'm pregnant!" feeling so much as a disinclination to do anything bad during pregnancy. I'm usually ok with a couple drinks during the TWW, for instance, but I felt really uncomfortable drinking even at a couple DPO during my successful cycle. Both times I had a small drink during that TWW, I didn't end up finishing it. It was probably my first symptom. I don't doubt that the subconscious can know something is going on.

Aww! That is fab! Absolutely LOVE seeing those 2 lines! Congratulations girl! :)

Thankyou ladies! I went to urgent care to confirm today (had to have proof of pregnancy for my insurance). My first OB appointment is a week from today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->