Has this happened to you?

PBandJ

Reaction score
I'm 28 years old and came off Celexa at the beginning of April. Feeling great and enjoying lots of activity and energy!

My LMP started April 25 which lasted 5 days. May 6, my partner and I had unprotected sex after getting a little carried away, and towards the end wrapped it up realizing it may not even make a difference.

May 12 I found faint pink on the paper when I went to the washroom but nowhere on my panties. I had some mild cramping (wish every PMS experience was so kind!)and went to the doctor because that is unusual for me and due to a sinus infection couldn't tell if there was an odor or not. I had been treated for yeast infection over a month ago after taking antibiotics so thought it may not have cleared up entirely.

Doctor examined me without the speculum, did tests for STD's, STI's, and had red blood on his fingers mixed with regular discharge. After the examination I experienced red bleeding (very light, no more than a pantyliner required) and by the end of the day returned the way it started (light pink and only on the paper) and lasted until the 14th. All tests for other possible causes have come back negative

Last night I was at a business meeting and had a sudden onset of headache and nausea so bad I had to leave and spent the last day and a half in bed. I get migraines so chalked it up to that, but my friend suggested it could be pregnancy... Everything except a study I read from Oxford states that my symptoms are not consistent with early pregnancy or implantation...Wouldn't the 12th be too early for implantation bleeding to start? An hpt wouldn't show anything until early next week.

Has anyone been pregnant here had a similar experience?

Based on your time line, that could have been implantation bleeding. I have heard it can happen after 6-8 days if I remember correctly - someone tell me if I am wrong!

Well it looks like it could be pregnancy to me, you have ya period, roughly 2 weeks later OV, then 6 days later...implantation!

Fingers crossed hun, I would test anyway in a few days so you know whether to rule it out etc.

Its not uncommon to fall prgnant straight away after stopping bc xxx

Well it looks like it could be pregnancy to me, you have ya period, roughly 2 weeks later OV, then 6 days later...implantation!

Fingers crossed hun, I would test anyway in a few days so you know whether to rule it out etc.

Heidi, is 6-8 days the norm?? thx... :flower:

Heidi, is 6-8 days the norm?? thx... :flower:

Anywhere between 6 & 12 hun, although it can take longer, depends on when you OV in your cycle hun xxxx

Wow, I didn't want to believe the possibility. I guess we'll have to see. The wait to test is going to kill me now.

Thank you so much for all of your replies. I thought the last thing it could be is pregnancy.

Thanks Heidi! And good luck to you PB&J!!

:hugs:

Wow, I didn't want to believe the possibility. I guess we'll have to see. The wait to test is going to kill me now.

Thank you so much for all of your replies. I thought the last thing it could be is pregnancy.

Actually I just re-read your post, your possible implantation bleed was May 12th, I wouldnt bother waiting hun, you could test now. Good luck!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->