Hate hate hate it.....

mommyx1

my oven is on
Reaction score
I hate it when I want a baby I start reading into every little thing my body starts doing. So I o'd around the 8-9th of July and then started getting this poking feeling behind my belly button,cramping and I was bloated, tired all the time, so I took test, I thought I was to early cause they said BFN and I was sure I had a BFP. So then on July 22 AF showed her ugly face and I bleed for like 3 days it was not normal, it was medium to light. Now I have had a funny taste in my mouth and I have been cramping and still feel bloated, and still getting headaches. I have noticed the little bumps around my nipples are standing out more ( I think they are glands) So I don't think I could be prego cause of AF showing up but I had no signs when I was prego with my little girl. WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF. IT'S ENOUGH TO DRIVE ME CRAZY..:dohh::wacko::loopy:

Not too sure what to say except I have been there and had nothing but bfn....Hugs....

I was just venting...I had to get it out.

I know of several women who had af first couple months of being pg. My mother didn't know she was pg with us till she felt us move and went "whoa what was that?" another friend didn't know till she started showing at 5 months and went to the dr about the weight gain... So you never know.... I have the ability to have what I call hystairical pregnancies where I either want or don't want one so bad my body tricks it's self into symptoms.... It really sucks it's always disappointing in the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->