hate two faced liars

Inge

Leo and Jamie
Reaction score
:growlmad: OHs ex had a go at him about picking his friend up who was stuck at 3am at the airport with no way to get home 20 miles plus from home. He told her a month in advance that he might be needed to pick him up and she was fine with it. Then she sent him a bitchy message saying hes not seeing his DS this month but he has to give her money soon as he is payed :dohh: Then OHs mum just got a phone call from the ex saying that OH never told her he wasnt picking their DS up from school because of the airport run. Even though a few hours before that phonecall she told OH it was because of that happening, so she admitted she knew he wasnt going to pick their DS up :dohh: This is the women who had to not let her child go to school because she was painting her living room - her 10 yr old walks to school and back anyway and she'd have been done by the time her got home :dohh: She makes OH out to be lazy and cant be bothered but all she wants is money and has admitted OH was a sperm donor :dohh: I hate seeing OH messed around and used as a bank. She tried to get him to pay for her holiday and then tried to make him feel bad by having to cancel it. She pays no rent and wastes money on nothing and we pay full rent,council tax,bills and food and are expecting to pay for her holidays and new Iphones and sky tv? :shrug:
I really just need to let that rant out as cant say on FB as she's spied on me in the past :dohh:

thanks x its just since having my own it gets on my nerves when people dont put their kids first :dohh: Leos my number one even before myself :shrug:

sounds like she likes to still have a little control over your OH!! so when is she letting him see DS?

Cx

hes being allowed a fathers day card on monday but then she doesnt want to see OH til the 28th :shrug: She does like to think he does what she wants but he just ignores her now. We dont care what she gets up to so dont know why she cares so much about us :shrug: Everything is fine in her world as long as OH gives her money. He used to (years ago) give in but now hes put his foot down as we cant afford to give her what she wants when she kicks up a fuss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->