Hatfield Meet - Tues 12th May

Kerry, Hatfield does have a train station but then you would have to catch a bus to the Galleria where we are meeting although the bus ride is only about 5-10mins!

Where abouts do you live? Im not sure where you would need to get the train from....

i live in northampton.... i could drive but its because we share a car me and OH... so he has it for work!! i could always take him to work i spose!!

But i could walk to my train station from my home u c...!!

i live in northampton as well and ive looked into the trains too, from npton it takes about 2 1/2 hours and u have to change 2 or 3 times, in london.
from milton keynes it takes 1 1/2 hours and you have to change in london for that one too.
im worried about negotiating the underground but im going to write it all down and wear harry so i dont have to fight with the buggy!!!
let me know if you want to travel on the train together??

ok we will have to PM and sort it :)

defo... so can we get a train from npton to mk, then to hatfield..??

do u know what the price of it is?? :blush: roughly!!

Kerry/Sam is there no trains that go via hitchin or letchworth to Hatfield?

If you coud somehow get a train to stevenage im sure there would be a bus to hatfield? Easier than negotiating the underground

Kerry/Sam is there no trains that go via hitchin or letchworth to Hatfield?

If you coud somehow get a train to stevenage im sure there would be a bus to hatfield? Easier than negotiating the underground

cheers pp... I will venture into trainline.com after tea...!!

Its been ages since Ive got the train :lol:

I think they are all via underground unfortunatly. Had to look re a trip im due to go on.
Gutted i can't come, but sure you will all have such a lovely time

i can drive... just thought it would be cheaper... due to petrol and stuff!!

Is there not any trains that go to peterborough from yours? I cant believe you have to go all the way into london and get a tube and then another train just to get here!

oh sarah :( gutted you can't come! :hugs:

good luck with the trains guys! can't wait to meet you all :happydance:

mk to hatfield still has to go to the underground.... i think its roughly...
mk - euston
underground to kings cross
kings cross - hatfield
and i think the cheapest price is about £30 i assume that includes the underground but im not sure :confused:

Cant u get the train from northhants to luton thne i know there i bus from there will take about an hour tho!!!

Sorry Ladies I'm gunna have to take a raincheck on this meet.. I'm usually at my mums in welwyn but i'm not that week cos LO has her Jabs on the tues.... :sad1: I was really looking forward to meeting u all im gutted now!!!

ohhhhhhh no i was looking foward to meeting little holly too :(

And £30 for a train ticket? Sod that ... kerry and sam could chip in and drive down together for half that price

U have to take a loads of pics and make a "hatfield meet" Album i wanna c what i'm missing - iynwim

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->