• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hatfield Meet - Tues 12th May

ohhhhhhh no i was looking foward to meeting little holly too :(

And £30 for a train ticket? Sod that ... kerry and sam could chip in and drive down together for half that price

yeh man may as well drive and from past experience tube wont be included...

I dont mind driving :shrug:

U have to take a loads of pics and make a "hatfield meet" Album i wanna c what i'm missing - iynwim

Yeah girls ill be bringing my camera so make sure ya look ya best :happydance:
Would be nice to get pics of the LO's together to post on here!

Ill snap some of caitlyn then... its about time caitlyn and tye got some new pics!

mk to hatfield still has to go to the underground.... i think its roughly...
mk - euston
underground to kings cross
kings cross - hatfield
and i think the cheapest price is about £30 i assume that includes the underground but im not sure :confused:

You can walk from euston to kings cross. so no underground. plus theres no stairs either. I can meet you at euston.

oh no ally, was looking forward to meeting you! yep def camera and loads of pics :happydance:

I'm thinking of coming with a bag on my head with all these cameras :dohh:

im really excited!!!

im just working out getting there at the mo to see what will be the best option

If you do have to come into London ladies, its a 5 min walk from euston to Kings Cross. No underground and no steps!

its still £30 though :(

I have a railcard which could put it to £20 though so thats better :)

I have no clue! 1. I dont know how far it is and 2. I have no idea how much petrol costs! :rofl:

Kerry remember to take into account Parking costs as well if your trying to work out the cheapest option x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->