Hatfield Meet - Tues 12th May

yeh thats what I was thinking also... why I though train would be better...

*** oooh wish I could fly?!?!****

ooo good point becky, i think its parking in the galleria is it? i googled it the other day :blush:

toria honey - don't worry - i hate pics of myself! x

parking costs ladies:

https://www.thegalleria.co.uk/gettinghere/bycar/index.aspx

Galleria is £1 an hour for parking and if you guys got the train then bus to the galleria it would be about £2 each there and £2 back so no different than parking costs really, thats on top of your train ticket.

so would you think driving is the cheapest option?! I wonder if anyone from northampton would want to come with me?

xx

Personally i would Kerry ... if there was more than one of you and you each stuck a tenner petrol in would be a lot cheaper than £30 a throw for the train.

Prob take an hour to drive there i would of thought

better than 2 hours on the train too :):)

I dont wanna miss out... :)

Ok Im going to drive I have room for one more baby and mummy if anyone wants to come with me :)

excellent plan kerry :D we too are driving, so much easier for us :D

Hopefully its going to be a lovely day weather wise ... cant check the forecast that far ahead yet though :hissy:

Hopefully its going to be a lovely day weather wise ... cant check the forecast that far ahead yet though :hissy:

i was thinking the same thing holly! have been checking on my iphone recently but still a bit too far away :hissy:

OMG i am coming hatfield on the 14th - damn :cry:, hope you have a good time girlies

Everyone still up for it yeah?

Need to find something to wear :hissy:

I need to lose another stone or so :rofl:

but hey Ive lost 2 stone in 24 weeks :):) sorry had to add that... just super pleased :)

Well done Kerry!!

I need to find something to wear too!!! Im excited!

Can we come in pjs then none of us have to worry about what to wear :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->