Hatfield Meet - Tues 12th May

Iv choose Tue 5th. but anyday is good for me really so whatever day you choose girls!

Jacey your going to have to get up mega early to get there in time, it'll take you ages to get there :rofl:

Jacey your going to have to get up mega early to get there in time, it'll take you ages to get there :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: I actually laughed out loud!

I live right behind that pug/renault garage you were on about before! Its great living right opisit mcdonalds, burger king, kfc and nandos!!

how far from Hatfield is london by car......i wanna come!!! and i have a sat nav!!

I can't do the Thursday, but I should be able to do the Weds, can definately do Tuesdays x

Ok which Hatfield I can think of three and me bets its not the two nr me lol :blush:

oh bugger, cant do wednesday 6th may as we having a London Zoo meet that day!! :dohh:

Im easy so whatever day you girls want between you.

Now see why i picked Hatfield? Its kinda in the middle of everywhere .... easy for everyone in the beds/herts/essex/london areas

3 hrs from me which would be fine if i hadnt had preterm labour but i think my hubby would throw a hissy fit lmao ....maybe after bubs xxx

how far from Hatfield is london by car......i wanna come!!! and i have a sat nav!!

I know it used to take an hour from croydon on the m25.

Put this postcode, AL10 9RA into your satnav or aa route planner and it will tell you how far exactly!

I'd say about an hour too Rach, its only a couple of junctions up the A1 or a couple down from South Mimms roundabout

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->