Hatfield Meet - Tues 12th May

it says 55 minutes on route planner!! thats great so i can come.
But worried about going on the motorway (havent done it yet) but me and OH are going away for a dirty camping weekend for my birthday on FRiday 1st May to 3rd May (my birthday) so i will have already been on a motorway so count me in!!

it says 55 minutes on route planner!! thats great so i can come.
But worried about going on the motorway (havent done it yet) but me and OH are going away for a dirty camping weekend for my birthday on FRiday 1st May to 3rd May (my birthday) so i will have already been on a motorway so count me in!!

:happydance::happydance:

I dont think the others have decided yet! I think its going to be a tuesday but not sure..

Think we're prob going to end up going with the tues 12th

Ok so if we've got a date sorted for the 12th ... next on the agenda is time and place in the galleria

Idea's people?

12ish is fine with me....as long as i have a postcode i dont mind where!!

If we're meeting at 12 can it be a food or coffee place so I can feed Caitlyn? :rofl:

feed yourself you mean? :rofl:

Well we can either actually meet somewhere to eat out or meet at somewhere like costa coffee or the foodie place they have upstairs?

How about one of the foody places upstairs!! Please not one thats in that grubby under bit downstairs (you no where mcd's is) I dont like going down there!!! Long story from way back lol
What ver date you decide is fine by me!!

ooo yes a food place for feeding maddi (and me :blush:) would be fab! and around 12 would give us time too get there.

place - we're easy - up to everyone else, i don't really no hatfield so i'm easy x x x

im easy whatever day whatever time to do whatever lol i just have to hope i dont get lost i really am useless lol

I'll have to park in the car park at far end opposite the peugeot garage, my car wont go in any of the other bits :rofl:

If you come up off the A1 at that crazy roundabout Rach, come off into the lane that runs to tesco, then just keep going straight it'll take you right to it.

Are they doing roadworks on the tunnel and the junction after yet Jacey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->