Hatfield Meet - Tues 12th May

I'll have to park in the car park at far end opposite the peugeot garage, my car wont go in any of the other bits :rofl:

If you come up off the A1 at that crazy roundabout Rach, come off into the lane that runs to tesco, then just keep going straight it'll take you right to it.

Are they doing roadworks on the tunnel and the junction after yet Jacey?

No i dont think they have started road works yet. The Galleria is easy to find once you've gone past that crazy roundabout Rach lol

I think parking is £1 an hour..but im not sure.

yeh i hav sat nav i should manage but if im late its because im stuck on the crazy roundabout lol i dont know my way around the galleria either but we will get to that later lol

yeh i hav sat nav i should manage but if im late its because im stuck on the crazy roundabout lol i dont know my way around the galleria either but we will get to that later lol

:rofl: Do ya wanna take my number incase you get lost and you can text or call me?! Or cant find where were meeting. I know the galleria very well, unfortunately lol

:yipee: all sounds fab, getting v excited! me and embo are coming together and attempting to get two prams and two babies and us in my beetle :rofl: she says she no's where we're going, so thats fab! shhh don't tell her about my terrible sense of direction :rofl:

Ok so now we need to decide on somewhere to meet up in the galleria :lol:

So far we've got Tues 12th of May @ 12pm

Wit?

I thought they only had Costa Coffee, Thorntons coffee shop and that one right in the middle upstairs?

Wit? I havnt got a clue haha. Theres two places upstairs, one in the middle and one right at the back.. subway upstairs and thorntons downstairs.

:rofl: Do ya wanna take my number incase you get lost and you can text or call me?! Or cant find where were meeting. I know the galleria very well, unfortunately lol[/QUOTE]

yep good idea lol

don't mind where as never been :) i'll let you ladies decide that :D

:rofl: I haven't been there for years, but I'm sure there's a place beginning with the "wi" sound..

:rofl: Do ya wanna take my number incase you get lost and you can text or call me?! Or cant find where were meeting. I know the galleria very well, unfortunately lol

yep good idea lol[/QUOTE]

Ok ill msg you on facebook!

Erm how about we just meet upstairs at subway? Seeing as we dont know the name of the other cafes and everybody knows what subway looks like (I hope?!)

I havent been there since I was about 13 but I do know what a subway looks like so sounds good to me

Ok Subway it is ... thats upstairs at the far end yeah?

Rach if you really are going to get badly lost i can meet you at the Novatel roundabout and you can follow me down ... i would offer to pick you up but i only have enough room for me and brooke in the front and the buggy in the back :rofl: :rofl:

someone PM me their number in case my stupid sat nav gets me lost.....it directed me into a dead end yesterday and when i drove out of the dead end the stupid woman on the sat nav told me to "do a U-turn where possible"!

someone PM me their number in case my stupid sat nav gets me lost.....it directed me into a dead end yesterday and when i drove out of the dead end the stupid woman on the sat nav told me to "do a U-turn where possible"!

:rofl: They are useless sometimes!

I pm'd you my number Rach,i need to swap with a couple of others too. Already got sams no from last time

I better behave on my diet for the next couple of weeks then so i dont look like a fat pig in pics next to some of you skinny minnies *cough jacey* :rofl:

ive got yours and jaceys!

i need to dye my hair before then....seriously i have found too many greys!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->