Hatfield Meet - Tues 12th May

I'm only nervous because you're all going to see how obese I am, but Jacey already knows :rofl:

:rofl: aww vic dont say that. U look fine. U looked great when i saw u last in that top and jeans, wear something like that :happydance:

Atleast you aint gotta worry that everyone will think your a midget :baby:

:rofl: You are still the tiniest person I've ever met!

:rofl: Maybe i need to fatten up before this meet and wear the highest heels iv got

:rofl: i dont think anyone expects us all to be supermodels, we all have just had babies

I'm looking foward to it, i like to know who im talking to at the other end of the computer

Me too! Its a shame some of the others have to live so far! I cant wait to see everyones LO's :happydance:

i no it will be very weird well your hair is different i can see that already lol well i would hope u dont wear those sparkly hearts in it any more lol i bet i look the same pretty much except wider lol toria if u are skinnier than me i will now think u are calling me morbidly obese :rofl:

Me either .... its really weird, you feel like you know the LO's so well!!

Is it only an hour from Northampton? Not as far as i thought.

Think it takes me about 25 mins to get there, prob get on A1 at baldock services and whizz down rather than cut through the back way.

just waiting on an email as this is the week I have my police refresher course but were trying to work it so I do it at the weekends...!! so if it is changed at weekends... can I come?!?

me too! really looking forward to it! i can't wait :happydance:

:wohoo: really hope you can come kerry :D x x x

oh I just seen this! Apparently its only 45 minutes away so count us in :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"