Hatfield Meet - Tues 12th May

I pm'd you my number Rach,i need to swap with a couple of others too. Already got sams no from last time

I better behave on my diet for the next couple of weeks then so i dont look like a fat pig in pics next to some of you skinny minnies *cough jacey* :rofl:

I need to put on weight so i dont look like a twig :rofl:

:yipee: all sounds fab, getting v excited! me and embo are coming together and attempting to get two prams and two babies and us in my beetle :rofl: she says she no's where we're going, so thats fab! shhh don't tell her about my terrible sense of direction :rofl:

Lol too late! Now you've typed it all out it does seem impossible that we're going to get that all in your car!:blush:

Ok Subway it is ... thats upstairs at the far end yeah?

Rach if you really are going to get badly lost i can meet you at the Novatel roundabout and you can follow me down ... i would offer to pick you up but i only have enough room for me and brooke in the front and the buggy in the back :rofl: :rofl:

lol thanks holly i should manage if the girls from london can do it so can i lol (and besides im making luke take me on a test run when hes next off work :blush: :rofl: )

and diet what diet just stand next to me and u will all look like twigs dont worry

i could do with swapping numbers with someone if possible too :blush:

so outside subway!?

:yipee: all sounds fab, getting v excited! me and embo are coming together and attempting to get two prams and two babies and us in my beetle :rofl: she says she no's where we're going, so thats fab! shhh don't tell her about my terrible sense of direction :rofl:

Lol too late! Now you've typed it all out it does seem impossible that we're going to get that all in your car!:blush:

i no em, it does seem slightly mad! i have a few thoughts on the matter and have been thinking about it in my head about how to jig it about :rofl: oh god its like popes into a vw joke :rofl:

em, i no how to get to the junction (23) after that, i do hope you no where we're going :rofl: god i could get lost anywhere!

Nervous of what lol? No one bites ... well i dont think they do :rofl:

I'm only nervous because you're all going to see how obese I am, but Jacey already knows :rofl:

lol its ok Rach atleast you'll know me! How weird were gonna see each other for the first time in years and now we both have babies!!! I bet you wont think iv changed one bit, Im still tiny haha

lol its ok Rach atleast you'll know me! How weird were gonna see each other for the first time in years and now we both have babies!!! I bet you wont think iv changed one bit, Im still tiny haha

I couldn't believe how tiny you were the first time I met you and you were at the end of your pregnancy at the time!! :rofl:

I'm only nervous because you're all going to see how obese I am, but Jacey already knows :rofl:

:rofl: aww vic dont say that. U look fine. U looked great when i saw u last in that top and jeans, wear something like that :happydance:

Atleast you aint gotta worry that everyone will think your a midget :baby:

:rofl: i dont think anyone expects us all to be supermodels, we all have just had babies

I'm looking foward to it, i like to know who im talking to at the other end of the computer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->