Hauck Apollo Travel System????

baby2310

Mommy to Callum James
Reaction score
Has anyone bought one of these recently?
It is our fave so far but i'm confused as some websites advertise Hauck Apollo 4 Travel System and others Hauck Apollo 11 Travel System.
They both look exactly the same and i can't figure out what the difference is, can anyone help?

no but ive bought the hauck malibu that i love so far lol x didnt wanna read and run

Thanks hun, it's one of the 3 that fit the isofix base.
Went to have a look at one today and out of all the hauck prams was the only one they didn't have in stock, typical!
Know i can order it from them online or from my catalogue but wanted to try before we buy. Don't know if catalogue accept it as part of their refund policy or if its exempt, will have to see if i can find out x

I haven't seen the Apollo but am completely in love with the Condor in Silver!xox

you can technicaly try before you buy, because usualy when you order it you can return it with 7 days or so thats the case with the hauck malibu i ordered of line from debinums plus xx

just googled it it looks similer to the malibu i wonder what the difference is x

I think its probably that you cant use malibu with an isofix base.
You can only use the capri, manhattan or apollo with isofix.
Did you get the carrycot and car seat with yours hun?

I like all the hauck pushchairs/travel systems, we just really wanted to have isofix which is why we went with apollo.
Trying to find out about littlewoods returns exclusions now x

what made you want the thing that works with isofix? i mean is it better safer with isofix?x

and i got car seat, carry cott, diaper bag, and the todddler pram part, at a really good price too xx

From what i undertand isofix is sturdier in case of an impact. Thats just what i heard though, my sil gave birth last month and read up on all this and thats what they did, they got isofix.
On the practical side of things its much easier just to put in car, take from car and attach to buggy.
If you don't mind me asking where did you get yours hun/ x

It's on it's way! :happydance:
Should be here end of the week. They said no problem to return as long as all orig. packaging is there.
Excited now, this is our first big baby buy :) have a few little bits such as clothes and bouncy chair but had been waiting to get the big things.
Hope its ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->