Haunted Houses?

samsam23

Reaction score
Hey Ladies... I'm in the US and it's Halloween season. I'm debating on weather it would be okay to go through some haunted mazes tonight. What are ur thoughts? Will I be okay?

No I don't think they will allow you in, my sister was turned away from one when she was pregnant.

I wouldn't, there always seems to be a lot of pushing and shoving in those things as well as lots of opportunities for falling/tripping...

Maybe when it's not so crowded? But some places may not let you in just because you're so far along. Doesn't hurt to try. :)

I agree with the PPs, the scaring is okay but the pushing and shoving can be troublesome

I went to one last night. Loved it. No harm and I slept 8hours solid after (haven't slept great in 10days) make sure your fed and watered going. I find when ever I feel wobbly or not great water and I'm good again.

DH and I are planning to do a haunted house ghost hunt, a haunted corn maze, and a zombie paintball hayride (all at the same local festival) the Wednesday before Halloween, and I'm really looking forward to it. I told the sales rep that I'm pregnant when I ordered the tickets and she said no problem, but also said maybe a midweek outing would be better since the lines are shorter and it would mean less waiting on my feet. Sounds good to me! I'm excited! :happydance:

last pregnancy, and this, I have been told "NO! Haunted houses!" because some of the frights and jumps can cause pre-term labor, bleeding, etc etc. Makes me very pouty, but I know I can stick to the corn mazes and doing silly things with DH and DS. Yesterday we went with my sister, her son, and my mother to a family fun day with early trick or treating for the kids.

I'd love to go to america for halloween, sounds awesome!

Me too, it's so lame around here, might get a few kids knock on the door for sweets max! I used to always have a Halloween birthday party (late Oct bday) and a full party was small scale to some of the things I've seen on the internet!

I'd love to go to america for halloween, sounds awesome!

Me too, it's so lame around here, might get a few kids knock on the door for sweets max! I used to always have a Halloween birthday party (late Oct bday) and a full party was small scale to some of the things I've seen on the internet!

Yeh it is crap here in UK. Id love to go all out to celebrate halloween if i had the money lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->