Have a feeling it's going to be a rough night!

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
Colton is cutting some more teeth! He started getting sleepy around 7.30pm; it's 8.40pm now and he hasn't slept for more than 15 minutes at a time! :sleep:
I gave him some orajel, might try some tylenol but I've been waiting to see if he will go to sleep.
I have a feeling there will be a long night ahead of us.. with mommy giving up and cuddling with him in our bed. :rofl:

Anyone going to be joining me? :baby:

Aww hun! Poor little Colton. Josh is teething like mad as well. I can feel the little bump on his gums but it seems like it's taking forever to come out! :dohh:

:hugs: Good luck tonight hun!

:( I just saw Coltons under the skin 2 days ago, and they started just cutting through this evening. I know they are hurting him because he has two coming in at the SAME time. Whereas with his others one came in, then a few days later the second. (Same with his third and fourth teeth.. they were 4-5 days apart). But these two are coming in together.
They are his front teeth though! :D So now he wont look like a little vampire with his I-teeth! LOL.
He's doing good.. he's been sleeping for like the last 30 minutes. I keep hearing his stir though! *crosses fingers* I'm being as quiet as possible! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->