Have any of you decorated the spare room?

yeah, that too.

We're moving and I keep stressing that I'd like to have a place with a spare bedroom as a 'guest room' lol

We've just decorated our room and I've made sure there's a space next to my side of the bed for the moses basket.

And we've painted our second bedroom (aka baby's room!) a yellow colour so is ready for baby (that wasn't the reason I gave OH, I just said I liked the colour!!). I'm going to start thinking about what furniture I want and about themes as well.

We're all crackers and if our OH's knew what goes on in our heads they would be running for the hills - ha ha!!

xx

they'd be pissed! hahaha I like blue walls....even for a girl. Everything doens't need to be pink/blue. I won't know until my baby hatches--I want a suprise!

We're moving and I keep stressing that I'd like to have a place with a spare bedroom as a 'guest room' lol

Same here! I think we may have to concede to having a main bedroom room for us and one for baby, as don't think we can afford a 3 bed in a good area down in Essex.

We're just gonna buy a sofa bed instead!

I found this thing on the B&Q website, or Homebase cant remember which, where you can go and create a room and add colours to walls and furniture to see what it could possibly look like, I remember doing it for our kitchen (which is still waiting to be done..) Maybe you could try out colours and arrangements on there? xx

my spare rooms currently my OH guitar room! ... And its already painted pink from the previous tenant, so handy if its a girl, my OH thinks i'm mad for looking at baby things before i get a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->