Have I had yet ANOTHER miscarriage? **GRAPHIC**

Andrea121

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I started a new birth control after having an earlier ectopic pregnancy in March and miscarriages EVERY MONTH since June... yesterday I thought I started what was my period. The birth control patches I started placed me where I was supposed to have a period. Well it started as a period... until yesterday afternoon. I had put in a tampon and when I took it out... well this is what I saw. I havent taken a test as of yet and my uterus is so scarred that most likely they couldn't tell by ultrasound. Can someone give me an answer? I'm honestly torn up about it... If this could be anything else maybe??? Keep in mind I havent had a "period" in 6 months.20191002_145627.jpg 20191002_145626.jpg

Is there a chance you was already pregnant before you took the birth control? When I lost my daughter's potential twin, it kind of looked like that but a lot more of it!

I am so sorry what your going through, I hope your okay x

I've had tissue clumps like that during a normal period. And I've had stuff like that come out when I've miscarried. I'd venture a guess that it's your uterus just cleaning things out good after all those losses. It usually takes me a cycle or few to really get things back to normal after a miscarriage.

I’ve had clumps before but I’m not sure they looked like that. I would suggest using a pad or a cup instead of the tampon. FXed things get sorted for you quickly

It must be worrying not to trust your birth control and heartbreaking to feel like you might be miscarrying every time you have your period, especially if your ectopic was while on BC. With the drastic consequences of ectopics, it must make both the idea of pregnancy AND the idea of not being able to be pregnant, terrifying.

I don't know your individual circumstances (allergies etc) but could you use condoms for a few months while your body gets itself back to normal, and you learn what you new cycle is like with this new birth control. Then when you see clots, you will know they are just clots, you will get used to having a cycle. At that point you can think about relying solely on the patch as you would notice a pregnancy or miscarriage as different to your usual cycle.

No one can say for sure but I have lost lots of tissue like that (and more) during a normal period but mine are awfully heavy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->