Have I lost a possible fertilised egg already?

Lisafairy95

Reaction score
Hi,
I had completely convinced myself that I was pregnant this month as I had really bad implantation cramping 4-6dpo like nothing I had ever felt before on a pea sized spot, I have had sore breasts for a week and plenty of other symptoms.

I am now 8dpo and have been constipated for a few days and today I finally 'went' and since then I have felt like things have changed.. my cervix seems to be quite low, hard and closed, where as this morning it was quite high. I have wet, watery but white CM. I still have sore boobs but not as sore as they was 2 days ago. Can symptoms disappear now if I have had early ones? Could I still get a BFP?

Thanks for any advice/experience x

Awww ill reply sometimes its difficult to find a response....I probably can't offer much Insight....I have learned that symptom spotting is useless before a missed period ..... Progesterone causes symptoms of both pms n bfp.....that's y they're so similar....its after a period is missed that ...symptoms start to matter.....if they get stronger ....only then does it mean possible pregnancy before af it could just be progesterone.

Hi, I didn't want to read and run, but all I can say is the two week wait is a bitch! You could still be pregnant, when I was pregnant with ds my boobs got slightly less sore at 11dpo and then boom major sore at 12dpo. Symptom spotting is a nightmare. Any symptom could be a pregnancy symptom, but it could also be a pms symptom because progesterone is the dominating hormone in non pregnant twws and pregnant ones. I don't really know much about cervix position in a pregnant cycle. Where should it be? Mine is quite high, medium and I think a tiny bit open?? x

sorry gonnagetabump, I've pretty much said the same thing as you. We must of posted at the same time x x

I went through the same thing a couple of months ago. I ended up with a very faint positive hpt but got my period a few days later. Since then I have tried very hard to not symptom spot as it was starting to drive me a little crazy every month! Fingers crossed that you are pregnant, symptoms can definitely come and go.

Thank you for your responses everyone. I have woken up today at 9dpo and have a BFN. I know it is still early but I did it out of panic as my boobs are only slightly tender now and had a nightmare... I feel I have lost everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->