Have I lost my baby??

Christy89

Reaction score
Am 9 weeks 2 days and I don't feel pregnant, the last couple of weeks I've felt sick from the morning I wake up to the minute I go to bed but now I've not felt like this and just don't feel pregnant! Am I just worrying over nothing?

I say your over thinking it. Just relax. Symptoms in pregnancy come and go all the time :hugs:

Relax you are just fine and so is baby. Many women actually go their entire pregnancy with almost no symptoms. You would know if you lost the baby as you would have bad bleeding and very painful cramping. There is no way to miss it.

It's probably nothing but might be worth giving your midwife a quick call and they might get you in for a scan to check and reassure you

With DD I went through this around 9 weeks and had complete loss of symptoms. I actually paid for a private scan and everything was fine. I'm sure there is a reason that symptoms dip around 9 weeks, is it the placenta starts to take over or something? xx

I'm 11 weeks now hun and from about 8 weeks I felt pregnant on/off and symptoms came and went all the time and I was always wondering, but as long as your not heavy bleeding and cramping I'd say everything is fine hun xx

Some days I feel completely normal, other days I feel pregnant. It changes all the time. Try not to overthink things and just enjoy this special time 😊

I've had this too.

It is quite nerve-wracking but it seems like a lot of women experience it <3

x

My symptoms dropped off significantly right at 9 weeks too. It seems pretty normal. I didn't have any cramping or bleeding or real reason to believe anything had happened so I just enjoyed not feeling sick because sometimes it does come back ;)

My midwife told me when I lost my (very few) symptoms at 9 weeks hat hats when the placenta starts to take over so your hormones start to regulate. Are you UK based? If so they're generally very good at seeing you if you say you no longer feel pregnant - might give you an early scan like they did me. Xxx

Some days I would feel pregnant and sick and everything, other days I'd feel nothing, especially early on. Everything would come and go from breast tenderness, nausea, fatigue etc and I also freaked out constantly. I am now nearing 28 weeks and symptoms still come and go but a big belly in front of me (along with ultrasounds) proves baby is right on track :)

Then some friends and family tell me they were hunched over vomiting and feeling like hell for the entire pregnancy, so there are no real rules.

Everyone says try to relax, but I know how you feel. Just wanted to give you a re-assuring story :)

I think it's normal. I've been bouncing back and forth. Lost symptoms at 8+5 for a few days and they seem to be back now. It can be scary, but definitely seems normal, especially from what I've been reading around here with the back and forth with symptoms/no symptoms from others as well.

I will say, however, that I always say if you're really worried, it's worth a phone call to your dr/midwife. Not necessarily because something is wrong, but for your reassurance. It's better than sitting around until your next appointment (especially if it's weeks away) worrying yourself. Sometimes they'll tell you over the phone that what you're experiencing is normal while other times they may have you go in.

Thank you so much ladies, big help &#9786;&#65039; I've got a scan tomorrow so hope all is well &#128512; x

Like some of the other ladies, my symptoms went away at 9 or so weeks. My appetite and thirst decreased, my mood was better, the tired spells were gone... my boobs have always hurt though that didn't change. I had a bit of spotting as well so I panicked... but fortunately it went away and was likely from :sex:. I know I'm still pregnant though because we heard the heartbeat! Try not to worry, I think things start to regulate after awhile and symptoms aren't as strong or noticeable.

when I was pregnant with my daughter, I had no symptoms at all! I wasn't sick once, and I never felt sick either. the only thing I got was backache in the later stages, from my big bump! seriously, don't worry. :) as others have said, if you were losing the baby, you'd know! I hope the scan went well. :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->