Have I Messed Up?

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Sorry for posting lots tonight, just got alot of questions!!

Right i've sort of got Maya in a routine. It's not massively strict or anything but it's something. Her bedtime tends to range anytime from half 7 - 10 pm & she has the same bedtime routine everynight - Bath, Bottle, Burp, Bed no matter what time it is

Now tonight I feel so unbelievably ill. Ive got a huuuge headache, sore throat & am all shakey. I just didnt have the strength to do the whole bedtime routine.

Maya finished off a bottle at about 7pm tonight & unusually for her she started to drift off to sleep. Normally she's alert at this time. So i'm holding her & realise she's in a real deep sleep. I took her upstairs & put her in her moses basket for the night. Didn't even undress her!!

Now i'm worried it's gonna mess everything up & she's gonna be really alert when she wakes up for her next feed. What does evryone think? Or do you think there's a chance that she'll behave how she does every night, wakes up for 2 feeds & straight back to sleep? I'm just terrified i'm in for along night now

I would let her sleep, waking her up could cause more problems than letting her sleep. I'd just go to bed with her and hopefully she'll go down easily for you the times she gets up tonight. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

i agree, let her sleep and you rest and relax too, hope you feel better and have a good night with LO :hugs:
PS- i always worry about this, but my LO does the same every night regardless of what time she's put down :hug:

Caitlyn goes to sleep between 8pm and 10pm untill 8 in the morning and she sorted it herself. I say let Maya lead, and you follow. This night might be a one off! :)

Don't worry :)

Babies change all the time :) Just when you think you've got them in a routine, they decide to hit a growth spurt, and your routine is out the window ;)
:dohh:

That's life with kids ;)
:hug:

Riiiiight Maya woke up about 9pm. Wide awake & definitely hungry. Just fed her & she took most of bottle, changed her nappy & decided to put her pjs on.

Normally I cuddle her to sleep or lay down in my bed with her till she drops off then transfer her to the moses basket. Was laying down with her for about half hour & her eyes kept shutting but she was fighting her sleep.

I've placed her in her moses basket wide awake for first time ever. Fingers crossed she gets herself off :)

Tried rocking her for a bit? Sometimes Caitlyn can't quite get herself off.

Arghhhh she started to cry & i'm such a sop I couldn't leave her. Bought her on to my bed & cuddled her & now my little angel is asleep!!

She's so crafty lol

Mine too. She is currently laying on my belly with her head on my boobs fast asleep lol

me too, I could sit all day with Chloe on my belly and the laptop at my side!!

Hope you have a good night and feel better tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->