• 10x disposable bibs
• 42x bibs
• 1x walker
• 1x cot
• 1x ‘play jungle’
• 1x teddy
• 1x bouncer
• (sterilizer in sure start)
• (pram, cot mattress + cot bumper in shop)
• (baby bath in Carol’s)
• (baby box in Susan’s)
• (clothes + bits in Kellyanne’s)

Just need Nappies + baby food (MOST OF ALL - BABY!) haha

haha i know, just got no were to put everything haha, got to buy a bigger wardrobe since mine accidently got smashed up hahaha xx

Looks like you've got most things, the only thing I would add is more cotton wool.. we get through a bag of 100 in a couple of days... it depends how often you want to leave the house... and don't bother with the rolls or pleats - much too much bother!

Good luck with the last thing on the list... a baby!

Looks like you've got most things, the only thing I would add is more cotton wool.. we get through a bag of 100 in a couple of days... it depends how often you want to leave the house... and don't bother with the rolls or pleats - much too much bother!

Good luck with the last thing on the list... a baby!

Haha, well me auntie is doin me a baby box so she will probs put some in there too, i think 450 is a lot for now haha! i cant move in my room, theres just baby stuff Everywere!!! lol

my favourite part of the list - the baby :happydance:

xx

think you have everything rach,

Im dreading sorting everything out, got loads already cause the minute we get somewhere to live we wont have spare money to buy all the things baby needs so its best we get it all now. my room is like a baby shop.cant believe ive got 17+ weeks till LO comes along and ive got so much already.

I've got loads off OHs aunties and mum, most of it is impractical like they're buying summer clothes in newborn when LO is due sept. I tell them to take it easy buying things but they take no notice... I'm not ungreatful but i know most of the things they're buying LO wont get a chance to wear its madness.

lol yeh ano wa you mean, me mum has been an ordered me some blanket thing for the pram ( n its like £30) when he will be here for summer! haha

haha that list isnt includin what presents ive got etc haha my room literally looks like a baby shop xx

id say more than 14 babygros, its hard keeping on top of the washing when youve got a newborn, well it was for me! and u go through LOADS! u goin the school 2mra x

Yeh jen. need to speak to carmel about these pains am gettin xx

Far to organised :) Im just jelous.. lol

lol in a way i think ive got too much bu then i think what if i havent got enough or i havent got everything!! its nuts how much you really need xx

the only thing id say is more socks cos they always go missing in the wash and I seem to get through loads of them, other than that looks like you are completely prepared

socks, cotton wool + more baby grows it is then haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->